Rosengart: Lou Taylor used Britney’s money to purchase an advertisement in The Hollywood Reporter

rik

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

twice-nayeon.gif

LOL yup I wasn’t shocked even a little. What I think needs to actually come out is her connections with Mercy Ministries and their alleged exorcisms and abuse against women and LGBTQ2+ people. I made a doc exposing her mishandlings around the start of the cship actually!

• Love 2
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, rennen said:

Unreal.

In one of the court documents from last week Rosengart said Lou paid for an article/profile in the Hollywood Reporter and thereafter billed Britney’s estate. Is this the same thing Suprise Witness was referring to? 

They doubted Britney’s strength and that will be their undoing. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I believe it was! I mean I’m not even shocked at this point, but Lou sucks at covering her tracks. She really was  just be a stalker and con artist who worked her way into the Spears’s lives. Now that she has a business and roaster of high profile celebrities,  and apparently a multi million dollar home to hide in, it’s going to be hard to bring her down. But we will…. I have confidence that the army isn’t done just because Britney is free. 

5 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

I really really really hope her company will get destroyed completely and she will be forced to pay every single dollar back to Britney.

conservatorship reform is necessary and it starts by making an example of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block