Quick question…

2 minutes ago, TheLastOneLeft said:

Now that the conservatorship has been dissolved, can I finally finish my fragrance collection? Or is there any other reason we should still be boycotting the Britney brand? All I need is Prerogative Ego, Fantasy Glitter, Festive, and Intense.

Aw. That's sweet, lol.  Britney army can be so kind/thoughtful.  Rainbow GIF by Hey Duggee

It's only my personal opinion, but I can't see why not - she is in charge of everything.  If you want to support her in that way, go for it.

Dont see why not. its going into HER pocket now

It feels like i can finally say this without being scared of being attacked but i so cant wait now for B10. Obviously only if she really wants to and i hope she gets married and has a baby first so im not expecting a new album til at least  end of 2022, maybe even 2023. But i do hope reports that she wants to record again are true and she records music she wants to record. i dont care if she tours ever again, i just hope when shes ready, we get an amazing new album from her  

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd hate going on a campaign begging Britney to bring her fragrances back to US stores, but also I have a theory that we stopped getting flankers here because Lou Taylor ruined or neglected deals like how Kohl's *always* had the latest flankers in stock. 

So, you know, if we ever reach the point of asking Britney for anything for Christmas... or next Christmas... ;) I'll be patient but I like buying them in stores!!!!! 

Maybe now that she's back in control she will fix it. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block