[Opinion] Britney is on Exhale.

8 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Britney is loved. I hope she knows how much she means to people.

During the darkest days of being closeted kid, Britney was a heavenly ray of sunshine. Adoring her pulled me through.

When we were down she was there. So there was no way we were going to abandon her when she needed us. 

If she does read this: we. love. You.

Now be free!

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Music is just beautiful. That has been my crumb of peace getting through ****. Truly wish there was a way I could thank every musician I've ever enjoyed throughout my life. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Someone already outed her and commented the account. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

:( I really hope it doesn't drive her away if that's her account. 

It shouldn't be this way since we like Britney. Look at the life that she had with people treating her like a fish in a fishbowl. She should be able to enjoy stuff without people gawking or outting her if she's trying to do something anonymously. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

What is this nonsense? Why would you even know that specific account is Britney?

just stop it already :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

1) I didn’t say it was for sure her, I said it was my opinion. That account may not be hers but how do you know that she doesn’t have an account on here? 

2) You actually don’t know for a fact that she’s not here. She could be but she also may not be. Are you her assistant? I’m glad that you can confirm :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3) Nobody asked for your opinion so if you disagree or think it’s a joke, take your opinion somewhere else please. This is a positive thread. Why choose to comment something negative? Let people dream. 

4) Britney is definitely on here, especially after the Free Britney movement started. In my opinion. 

5) I doubt she’d want to be outed. Anyone with a brain would know that. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, returcus said:

No, she's not. I understand that a young pop star like Olivia Rodrigo could do that, but not a 40 y.o woman. She doesn't give a ****. Please don't be illusional.

Gaga at the beginning of her career was on main gaga forum and she was banned for leaking "Aura" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I’m glad that you are with her and can confirm that she’s not on here. Thank you for your knowledge :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

1) I didn’t say it was for sure her, I said it was my opinion. That account may not be hers but how do you know that she doesn’t have an account on here? 

2) You actually don’t know for a fact that she’s not here. She could be but she also may not be. Are you her assistant? I’m glad that you can confirm :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3) Nobody asked for your opinion so if you disagree or think it’s a joke, take your opinion somewhere else please. This is a positive thread. Why choose to comment something negative? Let people dream. 

4) Britney is definitely on here, especially after the Free Britney movement started. In my opinion. 

5) I doubt she’d want to be outed. Anyone with a brain would know that. 

With creating a thread you ask everyones opinion, so i can give my opinion everywhere whenever i want. 

Also, i wasnt ‘negative’. I was just confused with you acting like its really Britney’s account. Wasnt bashing you or anything. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

4 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

With creating a thread you ask everyones opinion, so i can give my

opinion everywhere.

Also, i wasnt ‘negative’. I was just confused with you acting like its really Britney’s account. Wasnt bashing you or anything. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Sorry, it sure seemed that way. I was referring to commenting anything negative.

Andddd rewind! Restart :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.