Britney Army, how are you FEELING right now?

Sooo much going on, such GREAT NEWS from yesterday's court meeting! Britney's father was finally SUSPENDED as conservator of her estate, after 13 years!! And the conservatorship will hopefully be terminated by November 12. #FreeBy40! <3 And she's in a good relationship now.

But my question is... How are you all FEELING?

How have you managed all the news from the past years? How do you handle the bad news on her case, or how much does it change your day to hear good news? Were you able to watch it all with interest but emotional distance, or have you been too emotionally invested in it, or in a healthy middle?

I know the easiest thing to say is that we don't really know Britney personally, so we shouldn't be that invested in her, but sometimes that's not the case... I've read all sorts of comments here on Exhale about her, from simple but heartfelt to absolutely ecstatic or devastated.

I know that apparently it's not the best or most liked one so far (I disagree), but the Netflix documentary was particularly moving for me: To me, it was a good summary of all the basics across the years, but it also had important voices like Fe's or even Jordan's. And I watched every single picture and video with a personal memory attached to that exact time in my own life, so it was all pretty intense... And then I realized that if I felt so intensely about it all, then most of you must be going through your own experiences as well.

I personally kind of intentionally tried to emotionally detach myself at her most difficult times (2007 was sooo hard for me... I was actually scared for her life, and whoever was a fan back then will understand what I'm saying), so by the time the conservatorship was placed in her life, I was kind of watching everything from a distance already, and just enjoying the new albums and whatever she put out. But then I started seeing all these changes in her personality and mood and overall attitude and performances on stage and began to understand that something wrong was really going on because that was not the Britney I "knew". So I kind of started investing myself more in her at a personal level... And here we are now!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that mental health is important, and maybe openly talking about it could help some of us with it.

Sharing such a personal thing is difficult, but it would be nice to have that space here as well.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for her for how her family treat her and if I were her I will be crazy for sure ..

as growing up woman I can’t make decision it will make your mental health worse..

I want her to do whatever she want in her life .. healing it will take time .. I wish her a happy life with Sam 

• Like 1

I'm sad that she doesn't have a family that SUPPORTS her. However, I feel like she is going to start living her best life and doing what SHE wants to do. That is all I hope for. I don't care if I get another album or tour, I just want her to be happy and do what she wants. Over the past few years I have been more supportive of her as a person and less about her career. I think hat's something we can all agree on. We're here for Britney the person, not Britney the performer.

• Love 1