Jody Montgomery is not afraid of threat from #freebritney fan, She’s afraid of threat from Blackbox, Jamie, and Lou

This is getting out of HAND. Seeing the documentaries have led me to believe this a VERY BIG scandal. With all the ads on Clinton and Lewinsky, I kinda think this is of equal exposure public wise. Not to mention the power of internet and social media. The news coverage on Britney’s tracking and human right of violations will explode. 

So I understand the angle Jodi is doing now. She’s a legitimate conservator with legit firm and all who is getting dragged into this. Now, I am strongly opposed conservatorship and I think they are all crooks, but Jodi is scared ****less if her only business is going to be smeared by the whole campaign. I mean she’s not like Lou who have her own money laundering business somewhere. If nobody wants to do conservatorship anymore, or it was removed from legal system, Jodi would be out of job. So that’s why she is cooperating with Britney now to shed a good light on how supportive conservatorship is. That is why she’s on Britney’s back now:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-conservator-jodi-montgomery-speaks-out-after-hearing/amp/

Now that I think of it, Jodi has been so aggressive in getting a security from the court. And Jamie who’s been buddy buddy with Jodi seems to object with this as the conservator of the estate, which leads to the girls are fighting. 

https://etcanada.com/news/799500/jamie-spears-objects-to-jodi-montgomerys-request-for-security-while-serving-as-britneys-conservator/amp/

After seeing how ruthless Black Box is, I realize that Jodi is not scared of Britney’s fan.. she’s scared of Black Box. I mean this is a pretty dark ****, she could have cyanide in her Starbucks takeout. Helping Britney would mean going against Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears. And with Britney’s money on their hand, they can get anyone to do anything. 

Unless I’m proven wrong and Jodi is actually hiring Black Box to protect her lol.

Sept 29th hearing will be so thrilling to see. We might see the end of Judge Penny as she stutter after NYT exposed her. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don't think she is "helping Britney" I think she is trying to mitigate the damage and black box would actually support what she has been doing...who they wouldn't support is Jamie because he is refusing to go quietly...its jamie dragging his feet that is making this whole thing blow up...

6 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I don't think she is "helping Britney" I think she is trying to mitigate the damage and black box would actually support what she has been doing...who they wouldn't support is Jamie because he is refusing to go quietly...its jamie dragging his feet that is making this whole thing blow up...

Black Box just got dragged for unethical human right violation. Nobody would want to affiliate with them anymore. Might as well hire a hitman from Craiglist, at least that way people won't know you have a sinister agenda. 

This documentary will affect Black Box, Tri Star, and California Probate Court system. With a normal person, this can go out in couple of years. But because this is Britney, and billions of people is clicking on the news, this will hit harder than a nuclear. Man, they'll be losing their sleep for sure.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

honestly, you're probably right. I saw someone make that tweet on twitter a while back too but they said she was probably afraid of team con but that was before we knew about blackbox

To be honest, I had a hunch on how dangerous Black Box here, along with fellow exhale here. I mean the news about them kinda broke down in exhale around the time of Kasshoggi's scandal. We knew how dangerous they can be, but then we dismissed them because we don't want to be the fReE bRiTnEy cOnSpiRaCy. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, neverover said:

Black Box just got dragged for unethical human right violation. Nobody would want to affiliate with them anymore. Might as well hire a hitman from Craiglist, at least that way people won't know you have a sinister agenda. 

This documentary will affect Black Box, Tri Star, and California Probate Court system. With a normal person, this can go out in couple of years. But because this is Britney, and billions of people is clicking on the news, this will hit harder than a nuclear. Man, they'll be losing their sleep for sure.

Oh I completely agree with this...but Jodi was still working with Jamie and plotting the 5150 inbetween Britney's testimony and the july hearing...it was only after Jodi saw that Britney got a lawyer that she switched up...

Think about it if Britney's dad had just resigned after Britney's testimony most would have considered that a victory and moved on...this doc is mostly coming out because Jamie refused to step aside...

1 hour ago, neverover said:

i called black box earlier today and they refused to comment on the situation. tells you all you need to know

34 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Oh I completely agree with this...but Jodi was still working with Jamie and plotting the 5150 inbetween Britney's testimony and the july hearing...it was only after Jodi saw that Britney got a lawyer that she switched up...

Think about it if Britney's dad had just resigned after Britney's testimony most would have considered that a victory and moved on...this doc is mostly coming out because Jamie refused to step aside...

Oh yeah, Jodi is an opportunistic beetch, she jump ships when its convenient for her. 

But we need to appreciate that all the documentaries are showing up now because of the global movement. I mean, Free Britney supporter from all around the world? Last time I check, only Jesus are able to pull that off. It gives momentum and June 23rd testimony is cherry on the top. The world talk about Britney, every news outlet get millions of clicks out of her story, and with Google algorithm, it only expands to wider audience. This is Britney reaching her new peak. If she has sold over 150 million records, news about her can get the same traction if not more. This doc exist not because Jamie refuse to step aside, but because of the movement. Black box and Lou Taylor need to nuke the entire continent if they want the media to chill and stop talking about Britney. Because it won't. They are fighting something bigger than themselves, it's a losing game for all con team. They better not lose their mind because things will get ugly.

• Love 2

jody is complicit of consertavorship abuse. she singelhandedly put britney in the facility THE MOMENT she got on board. I don't care that she was new as a conservtor and did not know what she was doing. her and trash star threaten us like we arent lawyers ourselves. OK we are gay? WE HAVE CAREERS.

I WILL BRING MY OWN LEGAL TEAM INTO IT.

JODI

I HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINES FOR YEARS

COME FOR ME YOU STUPID *****

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kletus said:

i did not read this. jody is complicit of consertavorship abuse. she singelhandedly put britney in the facility THE MOMENT she got on board. I don't care that she was new as a conservtor and did not know what she was doing. her and trash star threaten us like we arent lawyers ourselves. OK we are gay? WE HAVE CAREERS.

I WILL BRING MY OWN LEGAL TEAM INTO IT.

JODI

I HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINES FOR YEARS

COME FOR ME YOU STUPID *****

Wait what? Jodi sued us as well??

mean girls movie GIF

• Love 1

the audacity of these stupid ****** C***** to threaten us with lawsuits like that deranged lunatic Lou Taylor.

IT'S OVER YOU ****** C****

EDIT: I am looking into ways to sue her based off of this information alone. I have been in the guardian/LAR business for 7+ years. Based off of the information provided in the NYT article, she broke almost EVERY law in the contract that exists pertaining to consertavors and their responsibilities with their wards. I have spoken to three colleagues today alone since the documentary aired. I am DISGUSTED.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, neverover said:

Oh yeah, Jodi is an opportunistic beetch, she jump ships when its convenient for her. 

But we need to appreciate that all the documentaries are showing up now because of the global movement. I mean, Free Britney supporter from all around the world? Last time I check, only Jesus are able to pull that off. It gives momentum and June 23rd testimony is cherry on the top. The world talk about Britney, every news outlet get millions of clicks out of her story, and with Google algorithm, it only expands to wider audience. This is Britney reaching her new peak. If she has sold over 150 million records, news about her can get the same traction if not more. This doc exist not because Jamie refuse to step aside, but because of the movement. Black box and Lou Taylor need to nuke the entire continent if they want the media to chill and stop talking about Britney. Because it won't. They are fighting something bigger than themselves, it's a losing game for all con team. They better not lose their mind because things will get ugly.

Oh yea I agree its over for them...I mean over...

We are probably going to get federal reform on conservatorships/guardianships based off this case...its not going away...I wouldn't be surprised if blackbox and tri-star end up with a rico case from this...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Kletus said:

the audacity of these stupid ****** C***** to threaten us with lawsuits like that deranged lunatic Lou Taylor.

IT'S OVER YOU ****** C****

EDIT: I am looking into ways to sue her based off of this information alone. I have been in the guardian/LAR business for 7+ years. Based off of the information provided in the NYT article, she broke almost EVERY law in the contract that exists pertaining to consertavors and their responsibilities with their wards. I have spoken to three colleagues today alone since the documentary aired. I am DISGUSTED.

omg please keep us updated