Why I am not anti documentary's

Yasux34

I honestly think these Biops and Documentaries have opened peoples eyes to her situation and things she had to go through . 

Like i'm sorry Britney that all your bs has to be aired out for the world. But I think it in a way has helped that your Dad, Team , and Judge etc etc know now that MILLIONS  of eyes are on them .  Before they could sweep Britney under a rug and only the fans would rage. But with these films....the world is kind of raging as well . :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

First of all, Superdupermaxi just started claiming the role of Britney’s spokesperson without it ever being verified by Britney or her attorney. 
Secondly I think it is hypocritical if fans or makeup artists or fiancé’s 😏, start to criticising journalists for FINALLY doing their job when reporting on Britney’s case, all while indulging in gossip about every inch of Britney’s person, life, relationships etc on places like HERE, or on their INSTAGRAM PAGES, where they simultaneously promote themselves. They are all already doing to Britney what they claim “the documentaries” are doing. 

The important thing for ME, is that a doc should focus on the conservatorship and the foul play around it. The foul players. The enablers. Not gossip about Britney’s whereabouts or personal feelings. 

• Love 1

Unless Britney actually comes out and says she doesn't approve of the documentaries then I’ll continue to support them. If it’s getting her story out there then I don’t see why she would be against it. She wanted us to hear her testimony so we were aware of the abuse she’s endured. She’s also been silenced for over a decade so I doubt she’d be against people trying to get justice. 

Sam saying it is not Britney saying it and until it comes from her mouth - I’m all for it

• Like 2

I agree. I know it sucks that you have to watch your life being made in some form of entertainment once again for people to watch. BUT. I don´t think Britney hates the documents, or i refuse to believe that. I think she is smart enough to know that all this attention to her situation actually helps her.

• Like 1