Truth always comes out! Why is the need for banning freedom of speech?

Yok1

1 minute ago, Christi Spears said:

I’ve been on the site as a ghost follower for years, I come here sometimes every now and then but I’ve been a free Britney advocate for years But even as a new member this thread was hard to find and most people don’t know they can’t speak about Britney’s Instagram here… also speaking about her Instagram is how we get to this point in the moment.

Also I noticed just from looking at the thread there’s some very obvious POLICING going on within a thread that is supposed to be a SAFE space to discuss her Instagram “without getting punished” as some of the labels I’ve noticed on the site now

not too sure what that means but aren’t we all Britney fans not sure why we can’t get along and why some fans and prominent members  of this website take it so personally when they hear an opinion regarding Britney’s safety that they disagree with…

being free to speak about the theories of her not controlling the Instagram, doesn't mean it's a space free of rules. There's still the general rules about not being rude to others, etc, which everyone has to agree to when they join the site. 

But I'm glad you found the thread. I guess we can link it every time there's a thread about a new post, but I thought at this point most people already knew where it was, since even the old thread links to the new location 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

being free to speak about the theories of her not controlling the Instagram, doesn't mean it's a space free of rules. There's still the general rules about not being rude to others, etc, which everyone has to agree to when they join the site. 

But I'm glad you found the thread. I guess we can link it every time there's a thread about a new post, but I thought at this point most people already knew where it was, since even the old thread links to the new location 

Hello I’m a little confused “how it’s rude to others” to discuss Britney’s Instagram? Please enlighten me?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Christi Spears said:

Hello I’m a little confused “how it’s rude to others” to discuss Britney’s Instagram? Please enlighten me?

I don't even know what you're talking about, or how you know so much about it if you just joined, I just know that some people have gotten warning points in that thread, that you mentioned to be a "safe space" because they were rude to other people that also commented there. 

People don't get warning points just because. 

14 minutes ago, Christi Spears said:

I mean aren’t we here to help Britney! Discussing her Instagram got her the help she needed. 

we can seriously thanks the grams girls for that

As I said, I don't know what else there is to discuss. 

The situation hasn't changed, Britney is still under a conservatorship, so pointing out that she's not the one posting on her Instagram for the millionth time, is not helping her at all. Go and comment that on her posts, or share it on Twitter, or denounce it to a pertaining authority, or I don't know who else needs to know that at this point.

By this point we're all pretty much aware of that possibility, and no one is forgetting that she's in the conservatorship still. But some people really want to just appreciate the content that is posted, as outrageous as you may find it, and reading the same comments and sarcastic jokes, annoys a lot of people, which I'd like to take the opportunity to call out too because if they were more outspoken in the threads, it would make much more sense why we're taking this measure.

Once again, just as you all don't understand why is this so annoying, I also don't understand the problem with having a designated thread to just talk about each of the posts and explain all the reasons why it's not her and the purpose of Team Con with every picture and caption. 

It's not about punishing people for discussing her Instagram, it's punishing people for blatantly ignoring the measures we've decided to implement. If they read that pinned thread, and didn't care, then we have no choice but give warning points or ban people from commenting on threads. 

The OP mentions we're a family, and we can be a family, but we need to respect all the members, not just the ones that want to discuss the theories, but also those that don't care to read about them every thread. 

• Love 1