Truth always comes out! Why is the need for banning freedom of speech?

Yok1

Jordan is under no legal obligation to allow anyone to say anything. But he’s fair so people usually can. Freedom of speech lol. As a member in this forum and can technically be removed/banned for no reason. Threads get “derailed”, end up in fights, and cause a lot of controversy. Not only that but a huge portion of members here were tired of hearing the over top conspiracies 24/7. It not does not elevate the forum in any way. There is a dedicated thread to discuss it. We don’t need 20 different threads a month about it. 

Furthermore nearly all forums work this way. If there is already a thread about a general topic, yours gets locked and linked/redirected or merged. It keeps things tidy. You can ask these same questions in the mega thread. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Matou said:

90% ???

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It's still not a justification for this thread to be in this "hidden" section. It's Britney related & it's an opinion not a belief.

I agree with ya, but I can surely say she ain't doing her IG she ain't posting anything I am sure of it. 

Well, a lot of people do believe she ain't handling anything but then my 90% can be a little high :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Love 6

We don’t pay to use this site so it’s whatever. Some of the giant and overly aggressive warnings on every thread are a bit much, and it’s always the same people who are trying to flex their power. I find it confusing to have to jump back and forth between threads over a ridiculous twirling video. I’ve been on the search for a new place like this, but haven’t come across many. Just bite your tongue and keep scrolling. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Look, many of you decided months ago that is not her posting on Instagram. That's totally valid. She's under a conservatorship, her father owns I don't know what company that owns social media matters, and there are many posts that don't make sense, especially in 2019 around the time she was sent to the facility.

The situation has not changed, she's still under the same conservatorship to this day. So what else is there to discuss? Why would something be different from two months ago, or six or two years ago, etc?

I'm saying this as a user of Exhale that's here everyday for the past 8 years, and not as a moderator. It's got to a point where all the comments about her not being the one controlling her Instagram, including the sarcastic comments, Cassie jokes, Team Con's narrative, etc, etc, result almost spammy, because I repeat, there's nothing else to add. Anyone that "figured out" is not her controlling the Instagram months ago, or years ago, the situation hasn't changed, well, the conservatorship is still the same.

We get several posts a week, sometimes even two or three posts per day, and to see the same comments over and over and over and over and over every single thread, it's tiring. You don't think it's her? We hear ya. We already did the previous 800 posts where y'all commented the same thing. 

What is the problem with having a separate thread where you can freely discuss and dissect every new post that is shared on her IG? That you would end up repeating yourselves post after post like a broken record? Yeah, I get the struggle, we can relate, trust us.

And many of you are very vocal about the complains of "being censored". But what you ignore is that there's many users, that are not vocal because probably are afraid of people like you, that actually have messaged us after we posted that pinned thread regarding this situation, that everyone keeps deliberately ignoring, because all of them were tired of seeing the same thing on every post. 

As hard as it is for y'all to believe it or understand it, there's people that really just want to appreciate the posts, whether they're new, old, from yesterday, or whoever wrote the captions, or if the captions make sense or not. That's the only glimpse of Britney we can get nowadays ever since the hiatus. That doesn't mean we've forgotten about the conservatorship, or the possibility that maybe, in fact, someone else is controlling the IG. For what purpose, only y'all know, because every time I read those comments about the narrative they want to pull, it seems like it's only effective for y'all that fall for it, instead of just ignoring whatever evil plan Team Con has, and play along with the game and enjoy the posts, while at the same time advocating for her freedom through other means, actually relevant means, instead of pointing fingers at every post and calling it fake.

Why do you care if the Members Only section is hidden? It's not hidden for you, any member can go and participate there. And  whoever is not a member, I doubt they're missing on the conversation, since most of you must already be on Twitter, reddit, tiktok, etc. Speaking of which, all those places, and any other forum I know has rules, and Exhale must be the only place where users can get along with so much complaining and whining about rules and the actions taken when they're broken. I don't know from how many subreddits I've been banned by those automated bots, and mods have rarely ever replied to me, and I just move on with it. Or another specific example, resetera a forum for videogames, has a rule about not commenting anything that suggests a developer from a game is "lazy" as a reason for why a game is bad,  or for whatever other purpose, and that's it, people know the rule and they just don't make that kind of comments, even if "90% of the users" in a thread believe developers of a specific game were lazy when did a game that sucks.

I'm not telling you to go away, but literally, there's thousands of other places where you can have "the freedom" of speech you want and discuss all the other topics. We could have a rule that bans mentioning the color purple or whatever, that's the rule, if you don't want to accept it because you find it absurd, and you don't want to use the designated thread that was specifically created to discuss the color purple, then you're free to go somewhere else. I don't know why is it so hard to just respect a rule.

But tl;dr: there's many other users, not just the mods, who have been complaining about seeing the same comments on every thread. So we need to find a balance where all the users feel comfortable and our solution was to create a separate thread for that. Take it or leave it, it shouldn't be complicated. 

Maybe put a "Warning before Entering" page for the Britney section which says "Warning: This forum only supports those who believe that Britney controls her Instagram account, tread with caution if you think otherwise". 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, darkchildremix said:

Maybe put a "Warning before Entering" page for the Britney section which says "Warning: This forum only supports those who believe that Britney controls her Instagram account, tread with caution if you think otherwise". 

well, that's not accurate, but we DO have a pinned thread where we talk about this that everyone ignores. 

As I said, it's a matter of having too much of the same over and over. The same reason why we merge duplicate threads.

It's not like she, or whoever controls her IG, posts once every three months, we get multiple posts even within a day, and to see the same thing over and over, or make two threads for each post, one to appreciate the content, and another one to make the same Cassie jokes, or the same theories of the past two years, becomes very redundant. 

You all have a thread where you can go and discuss every post without bothering other people. What is so bad about it? Every other forum works with megathreads pertaining a discussion that is about the same thing, but it only becomes a problem here. And all of you that are members have access to it, why do you need other people to see it, if the conversations are happening outside of Exhale anyways, with much more freedom and everything. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: It's not like we're depriving the public of some important knowledge or outstanding discoveries. 

• Love 2

"Sam is suspicious" and "That's not her that's Cassie" literally adds nothing to the conversation. Y'all got solid proof it's definitely not her at least curating the content and sending it to Crowdsurf or whomever, then have at it. Otherwise it's just pointless. It's a tired narrative. You can only say that so many times in every britney instagram related thread. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

We don’t pay to use this site so it’s whatever. Some of the giant and overly aggressive warnings on every thread are a bit much, and it’s always the same people who are trying to flex their power. I find it confusing to have to jump back and forth between threads over a ridiculous twirling video. I’ve been on the search for a new place like this, but haven’t come across many. Just bite your tongue and keep scrolling. 

Mostly this. I, honestly, don't even follow Britney on Instagram and I come here just to have fun randomly and burn some time. I appreciate reading some comments and of course appreciate the diversity of opinions, but I am not the kind of person who dies of excitement because Britney, an angel or any of the psychos who control(led) her life and continue doing so, post the 20th part of a video recorded today or 2 years ago. I don't even like the videos, 8 out of 10 times, I dont comment or eveb watch some of them at all. I want her to be healthy and happy, but I am not consumed with dissecting her every blink, nor do I feel blessed because a gazillion selfies appear. I wish monitoring her social media earned me a dollar or happiness, but nope. 

I think, for the most part @PokemonSpearswrote a very clear, logical and agreeable message. His approach is reasonable and straightforward and I totally understand his points.

The only thing that I probably don't agree with, is the approach of other intolerant individuals who are rude and close minded, but if they are upset with whatever in their lives and this is their way to find meaning or relevance, so be it. At the end of the day it is a silly subject and nobody's life is truly altered because you believe or say whatever about the social media of a woman who no one here has a relationship with. She doesn't care and people with fulfilling lives shouldn't either. When you come to a community like this (I will speak for myself) you expect dialogue and diversity, and its totally fine if someone decides to ban those who disagree. Fortunately nothing going on here is truly of transcendence. I would just say, it's all in the attitude and openness. There is a thread for that? Fine, no problem. But can you be respectful when saying that or do ypu have to act as if you were saving immigrants through a government deal and not just moderating silly posts in a popstar's forum? when a tiny person with a massive ego treats others like ****, that is totally contradictory to the "values" promoted for the community, and treating ppl disrespectfully should never be excused, but it happens nonetheless. The indignation of any of both sides is truly, very stupid and insignificant and the great news is that no lives will be affected. Not a single thing in the world will be changed. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Bigno said:

There is a thread for that? Fine, no problem. But can you be respectful when saying that or do ypu have to act as if you were saving immigrants through a government deal and not just moderating silly posts in a popstar's forum? when a tiny person with a massive ego treats others like ****, that is totally contradictory to the "values" promoted for the community, and treating ppl disrespectfully should never be excused, but it happens nonetheless. The indignation of any of both sides is truly, very stupid and insignificant and the great news is that no lives will be affected. Not a single thing in the world will be changed. 

Very much agree with this statement. There are some who abuse their authority here and it comes across as rude and snarky. To feel belittled over an opinion on a Britney board is silly. You can’t address it with anyone so it is stupid for me to even care anymore. I’ll keep posting and supporting Britney, but, this isn’t a fun place to be most of the time. Should anyone find a less hostile forum please pass it along to me so i can check it out. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

You might not. But I have. And I agree with OP.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Look, many of you decided months ago that is not her posting on Instagram. That's totally valid. She's under a conservatorship, her father owns I don't know what company that owns social media matters, and there are many posts that don't make sense, especially in 2019 around the time she was sent to the facility.

The situation has not changed, she's still under the same conservatorship to this day. So what else is there to discuss? Why would something be different from two months ago, or six or two years ago, etc?

I'm saying this as a user of Exhale that's here everyday for the past 8 years, and not as a moderator. It's got to a point where all the comments about her not being the one controlling her Instagram, including the sarcastic comments, Cassie jokes, Team Con's narrative, etc, etc, result almost spammy, because I repeat, there's nothing else to add. Anyone that "figured out" is not her controlling the Instagram months ago, or years ago, the situation hasn't changed, well, the conservatorship is still the same.

We get several posts a week, sometimes even two or three posts per day, and to see the same comments over and over and over and over and over every single thread, it's tiring. You don't think it's her? We hear ya. We already did the previous 800 posts where y'all commented the same thing. 

What is the problem with having a separate thread where you can freely discuss and dissect every new post that is shared on her IG? That you would end up repeating yourselves post after post like a broken record? Yeah, I get the struggle, we can relate, trust us.

And many of you are very vocal about the complains of "being censored". But what you ignore is that there's many users, that are not vocal because probably are afraid of people like you, that actually have messaged us after we posted that pinned thread regarding this situation, that everyone keeps deliberately ignoring, because all of them were tired of seeing the same thing on every post. 

As hard as it is for y'all to believe it or understand it, there's people that really just want to appreciate the posts, whether they're new, old, from yesterday, or whoever wrote the captions, or if the captions make sense or not. That's the only glimpse of Britney we can get nowadays ever since the hiatus. That doesn't mean we've forgotten about the conservatorship, or the possibility that maybe, in fact, someone else is controlling the IG. For what purpose, only y'all know, because every time I read those comments about the narrative they want to pull, it seems like it's only effective for y'all that fall for it, instead of just ignoring whatever evil plan Team Con has, and play along with the game and enjoy the posts, while at the same time advocating for her freedom through other means, actually relevant means, instead of pointing fingers at every post and calling it fake.

Why do you care if the Members Only section is hidden? It's not hidden for you, any member can go and participate there. And  whoever is not a member, I doubt they're missing on the conversation, since most of you must already be on Twitter, reddit, tiktok, etc. Speaking of which, all those places, and any other forum I know has rules, and Exhale must be the only place where users can get along with so much complaining and whining about rules and the actions taken when they're broken. I don't know from how many subreddits I've been banned by those automated bots, and mods have rarely ever replied to me, and I just move on with it. Or another specific example, resetera a forum for videogames, has a rule about not commenting anything that suggests a developer from a game is "lazy" as a reason for why a game is bad,  or for whatever other purpose, and that's it, people know the rule and they just don't make that kind of comments, even if "90% of the users" in a thread believe developers of a specific game were lazy when did a game that sucks.

I'm not telling you to go away, but literally, there's thousands of other places where you can have "the freedom" of speech you want and discuss all the other topics. We could have a rule that bans mentioning the color purple or whatever, that's the rule, if you don't want to accept it because you find it absurd, and you don't want to use the designated thread that was specifically created to discuss the color purple, then you're free to go somewhere else. I don't know why is it so hard to just respect a rule.

But tl;dr: there's many other users, not just the mods, who have been complaining about seeing the same comments on every thread. So we need to find a balance where all the users feel comfortable and our solution was to create a separate thread for that. Take it or leave it, it shouldn't be complicated. 

I’ve been on the site as a ghost follower for years, I come here sometimes every now and then but I’ve been a free Britney advocate for years But even as a new member this thread was hard to find and most people don’t know they can’t speak about Britney’s Instagram here… also speaking about her Instagram is how we get to this point in the moment.

Also I noticed just from looking at the thread there’s some very obvious POLICING going on within a thread that is supposed to be a SAFE space to discuss her Instagram “without getting punished” as some of the labels I’ve noticed on the site now

not too sure what that means but aren’t we all Britney fans not sure why we can’t get along and why some fans and prominent members  of this website take it so personally when they hear an opinion regarding Britney’s safety that they disagree with…

• Love 6
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Kevney said:

You might not. But I have. And I agree with OP.

If that is the case, definitley you have a right to voice your complaints, you are paying for a service and if they don't comply with wjatever was offered, bye. Hope you find a solution, cause if I were paying, I would definitely be super upset.