Christopher Melcher : Will Britney be free on 29th? A breakdown.

Moscow

I hope at a bare minimum Jamie is out as conservator on the 29th...

I would also like the personal conservatorship to be allowed to expire on the 2nd of October

Maybe if the judge insists on a transition period Britney can just have a limited conservatorship of the estate with Britney given  back the right to sign for things etc...that way Rosengart would still have jurisdiction in probate court to look into what Jamie has been doing...this maybe too much to hope for but please god let Jamie be removed at a minimum on the 29th...

• Like 3

Suppose Pennywise approves the removal of Jamie on September 29, but refuses to end the conservatorship. Who will then be the conservator of her estate, since the person appointed by Matthew Rosengart has resigned from this function. Who will then be the conservator of her estate? Someone can answer to me?

11 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Suppose Pennywise approves the removal of Jamie on September 29, but refuses to end the conservatorship. Who will then be the conservator of her estate, since the person appointed by Matthew Rosengart has resigned from this function. Who will then be the conservator of her estate? Someone can answer to me?

I could be wrong but I feel like if rosengart doesn't submit more paperwork appointing someone else before the court date then he will have someone present with him to replace Jamie as an option if the conservatorship continues sort of like how Rosengart was present for Britney's June hearing with all the paperwork ready and signed just waiting for the judge's approval...

I don't think Rosengart wants to give Jamie an opportunity to smear his replacement like he was able to do the last time...

• Love 2