Billie Eilish gets mad at crowd for not dancing

Slayer

On 9/19/2021 at 9:05 PM, Stefani said:

A lot of her songs are down to mid tempo, so did she expect the crowd to be moshing along to her whispers? 

On 9/19/2021 at 9:08 PM, Prachi said:

Well, how to dance at Your power :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

On 9/19/2021 at 10:48 PM, Adriannn said:

I once attended this show by a Mexican electropop group and the lead singer angrily asked the people to stand up and dance. I agreed, I mean, it was a damn concert! 

However, Billie girl, not many songs of yours are to dance to. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Or maybe...

Dance Dancing GIF

On 9/20/2021 at 12:46 AM, Sea flower said:

That was so funny...she is young and has to learn that not everybody will do as she says and not everbody is her fan. Also, she is good but her songs made me want to sleep.

On 9/20/2021 at 12:52 AM, BUWYGF said:

uhm....if she wants people to hype and dance she should produce music that fits that kinda mood, lol. 

On 9/20/2021 at 2:16 AM, gapeach704 said:

I’ve never heard a Billie Eilish song and felt the need to dance :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Does she thinks she makes….dance music? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Billie was literally performing Oxytocin which is some of her most upbeat songs :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block