Engagement announcement was horrible

Did anyone else feel that the way the announced being engaged was a little tacky or lack luster. Idk maybe it's me but they could have posted pictures of the moment he proposed or something a little more professional. It just seemed a little odd and they caption britney posted wasnt like I cant wait to spend the rest of my life or something, it was just I'm freaking engaged. Idk seemed just off for me.

You are talking about the person who is FED UP of being photographed for everything she does in her life and yet you still wonder why there were not professional photohraphers etc to take photos or videos of that moment and then post it online. maybe he proposed her when they were alone?

lol.

delete it.

• Love 4

I never been a fan of staged proposals... they always feel fake and scripted. So good for her not being like the other celebs who get engaged because they want attention, and then end up divorced in a couple of years. I liked how she announced it. She looked fierce and hot. She loved announcing it and I’m here for it. It doesn’t need to be a spectacle because you like attention. 

• Love 2