Why Was Scream and Shout so Successful?

18 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Definitely the Britney b line... and just a theory but I think that’s why Britney worked with will.I.am, her team wanted to replicate that success... maybe she didn’t want to primarily work with him. Idk just my theory

I think she genuinely wanted to work with him for Femme Fatale (the album was already done, he was a late addition) and for S&S, loving The Black Eyed Peas. But it should have ended with those 2 collaborations. She began to work with a lot of producers end 2012 - early 2013 (Darkchild, Hit-Boy, Mike WiLL Made-It, Naughty Boy,...) and she was going for a more hip-hop / urban sound but her flop team was against it and they put Will in charge of B8 for a generic sound and thinking he would bring her success again.