Why Was Scream and Shout so Successful?

Kletus

10 minutes ago, Stefani said:

It was a fun bop. It was also quite original at the time since it wasn't the usual Dr. Luke or Max Martin production that we'd grown accustomed to. I wish Brit and Will.i.am would collab on something great again. 

sirius-sirius-black.gif

Didnt will.i.am produce Britney Jean :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: he’s not welcome anymore, honey 

• Haha 9

-It came out in 2013, when EDM was very popular in both underground and pop music. Electro house and big room music was especially popular so it fit well on the radio and streaming services. 

-It was during Will.I.AMs solo peak era. While the album was pretty much flop, all of the singles did relatively well

-It was also after the hugely popular Femme Fatale era so there was still a lot of hype around Britney. Oh yeah and don't forget that it was also premiered at The X Factor which Britney was part of so that also gave some popularity boost to it:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 3