So the oasis lead singer came for little mix after their historical win at the Brits saying they don't deserve best British band

So in 1997 an oasis member shaded the Spice girls being total s**ist and very mean. 

He was still upset how a girl group ended The short lived Britpop reign, he criticized them for being a commercial band making money off of their brand, at a time this was very uncommon in the Music industry unlike these days..

Fast forward 24 years later. The pop rocker, slammed little mix, saying they don't deserve best British band. Not much has changed I see for him..

Well Jade came in and said truth and shade. 

They are the best selling girl group in the UK, it's no secret despite the British media not even acknowledging that fact proving the ignorance of the media to dismiss the era of streaming and digital music, to preserve the pure sales era.  

But the shade came in when she said he maybe from oasis, but he's not the most successful from the Gallagher brothers by far. 

Get ha, Jade..

But it's still no surprise the oasis band broke up, the fact the brothers rivalry became a fractured family relationship that I don't even know if they mended it or are cordial. 

@Slayer

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block