Attorney Lisa Mccarley files Amicus Brief To the Court Alleging Conservatorship Should Have Never Been Placed

I love what she did..

she is attacking court from other side - it won’t harm Britney!

mayebe she didn’t do it in past cause team c and judges were too strong and media wasn’t interested enough so they would ignore it or call her conspiracy theoretical freak or smth like that and it even might be dangerous on her personal(career) level..  

but now - no one will call her freak and she is attacking court on other front

so she is doing a great job like always (what I’ve seen)

• Love 1
On 9/15/2021 at 8:03 AM, rennen said:

That lawsuit against the State of California is looking more and more likely as every day passes. 

I wonder. Wouldnt any payment be from tax money? Even though Britney's alleged net worth is low, doubt it would look good for for a celebrity to want money from the State (even though its deserved).

4 hours ago, Ashwin said:

I wonder. Wouldnt any payment be from tax money? Even though Britney's alleged net worth is low, doubt it would look good for for a celebrity to want money from the State (even though its deserved).

She can sue the state for 1 dollar as a symbolic gesture, like how taylor swift did to David Mueller. People have to be accounted for their action, the lawsuit can prove the corruption and hopefully will be a way to clean the system from future cases like britney

• Love 2

I don’t really get how things like this work. She’s not an official interested party in the case; so how can what she filed be considered in court (/how did the ACLU filing get court time?). Wouldn’t there have been more people filing things trying to get on the agenda?