Jump to content

Attorney Lisa Mccarley files Amicus Brief To the Court Alleging Conservatorship Should Have Never Been Placed


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

This lady is badass. 

Deserves all the praise in the world. I wish she was on Britneys camp

Hell yeah she is!!! Just a few weeks ago she went into judges penny office, and encountered judge penny while wear a freeBritney face mask! She is not afraid I love it!

38 minutes ago, Trishpee said:

so glad that pennywise’s deadass will be forced to read this Pass Out Over It GIF by The Maury Show

 

  • Love 7
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

She’s not doing any harm. This is an amicus brief, she is adding more information for the court. 
Lots of the info we know, but finally being said to the court. There is no Dr Spar declaration, no notice given to Britney and she brings up an interesting  point that because there was no citation to Britney, Judge Gotez has no jurisdiction over her. I wonder if this is a way she can sue the Judge. It’s all in the way they took her rights away. 
 

Im sure Rosengart plans on attacking the conservatorship from the inside out next. 

thanks for explaining. so she's basically helping Rosengart push them all into a corner with this.

  • Love 8
  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Persona said:

thanks for explaining. so she's basically helping Rosengart push them all into a corner with this.

But knowing Penny she is likely to pretend she never saw this and move along. 
At least it was filed and the media and fans can read it being said again ! :jamie_lynn_grape: 
 

Britney’s rights were violated and we are all here for her revenge chapter :gunney:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Persona said:

thanks for explaining. so she's basically helping Rosengart push them all into a corner with this.

I don’t think she’s helping Rosengart. At best this petition will turn out to be irrelevant. As passionate as Lisa is, she doesn’t have access to the sealed documents and Penny just isn’t going to care that she filed this because she’s not a part of the case. She always wants to tell Rosengart what to do so I think she just filed it because she wants him to see it. I don’t really like that she did it because it’s pretty unethical as a lawyer to file that without being in contact with the Britney’s legal team. 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

For what it is worth she isn't doing anything unethical and it doesn't matter that she doesn't have sealed documents in the context of what she printed...

yeah, there isn't a law that says she can't do that, and the worst that can happen is that it gets dismissed, and that's it. The best scenario, is that it helps with the investigation.

The strange part is why it took Lisa this long. I don't know what she's said about it, but the only reasons I can think of is either she was taking her time in preparing the document, or she's submitting it now believing it's gonna have a better effect now with Rosengart and the upcoming hearing, than if she submitted it last year when Ingham was still in charge. 

 

I sound like broken record, but people keep forgetting that a random registered s** offender literally managed to sign himself as an interested party for Britney's case and filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship months ago, with a hearing set for November, and no one bats an eye. Was it unethical, inappropriate, bizarre? Yeah, but apparently it was totally legal since it all went through. So I always keep asking myself why no one from the movement ever tried to do something like this, since there's no law against it. But it doesn't matter anymore. 

  • Love 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Miley6676 said:

I don’t think she’s helping Rosengart. At best this petition will turn out to be irrelevant. As passionate as Lisa is, she doesn’t have access to the sealed documents and Penny just isn’t going to care that she filed this because she’s not a part of the case. She always wants to tell Rosengart what to do so I think she just filed it because she wants him to see it. I don’t really like that she did it because it’s pretty unethical as a lawyer to file that without being in contact with the Britney’s legal team. 

This.

I don't think it's unethical per se, but it's stepping on Rosengart's toes and is just sort of rude. lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, there isn't a law that says she can't do that, and the worst that can happen is that it gets dismissed, and that's it. The best scenario, is that it helps with the investigation.

The strange part is why it took Lisa this long. I don't know what she's said about it, but the only reasons I can think of is either she was taking her time in preparing the document, or she's submitting it now believing it's gonna have a better effect now with Rosengart and the upcoming hearing, than if she submitted it last year when Ingham was still in charge. 

 

I sound like broken record, but people keep forgetting that a random registered s** offender literally managed to sign himself as an interested party for Britney's case and filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship months ago, with a hearing set for November, and no one bats an eye. Was it unethical, inappropriate, bizarre? Yeah, but apparently it was totally legal since it all went through. So I always keep asking myself why no one from the movement ever tried to do something like this, since there's no law against it. But it doesn't matter anymore. 

I think she hasn't done this till now because an interested party has never filed to terminate before...she is just providing more grounds for termination...to add on to a random's petition when she is an actual lawyer who works in that probate court would be embarrassing for her and make her look crazy...I agree that this was the right way to do it imo if she was going to do it...the only thing that would have made it better would have been to contact rosengart about it first but like I said nothing she put in her filing can undermine rosengart because it was jamie who file to terminate not her....

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block