New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Help! I'm obsessed with Love (Sweet Love) #LittleMixFever

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

What are your favourite songs so far?

It breaks my heart we won't ever get a 4 piece performance of Sweet Melody :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

You NEED to watch them live:

Vocals:

I am non stop listening to Confetti and some favs 'Confetti' 'Holiday' 'Break up song' 'Breathe' are so good, actually the whole album is so good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I am non stop listening to Confetti and some favs 'Confetti' 'Holiday' 'Break up song' 'Breathe' are so good, actually the whole album is so good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

TASTE :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Confetti is my favourite Little Mix album!

Now get into their performances and you will be SLAYED.

• Love 1

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

I've listened to the album like 100 plays already according to my scrobbles I cant enough what they aren't WW famous :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Love that :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

They are insanely underrated, i'm thankful I live in a country where they are massive and national treasures.

Well their US label is awful, the label asked them to flirt with certain producers and they refused.

I recommend watching this if you want to know more about them! :)

This performance ended up being Jesy's last in Little Mix :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, Marlean said:

However I thinks its their vocals that just doesnt do it for me. 

GIRL WHAT :queenie_falling_dying_dead: They won a singing competition and are known for their vocals. I'm not being shady I just don't understand :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I don't know any girl group from the past 20 years that can sing like them.

• Love 1