REVELATION TIME: I'm Actually BRITNEY SPEARS

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rennen said:

Hi Britney.

Can you provide me with the onlyfans details of the man in your profile pic. Or his **** twitter account. 

Thanks. 

:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

I'm afraid I can't do that as Colo....I mean my father has signed an NDA agreement with him. Make sure that I'm free and I'll give you all his info. #FreeMe

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Hi, do you still like those jeans because they're cool and faded? 

they're just as cool and faded as they used to be :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:  #freebritney so I can start my own line of cool and faded jeans for mums and girls all over the world Britney Spears GIF by #FreeBritney Army

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Hi Britney,

What’s your favorite album in your discography and why is it Blackout?

Thanks,

SlayOut :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Blackout is a very cool album, and i really like it because it has a very cool, urban vibe. It's just a very cool music and it makes you feel very....you know....cool. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

How many costume changes were there during the Femme Fatale tour? :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

I thought we already knew they released one of my clones for the Femme Fatale tour as I refused to work unless I'm released :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
Just now, BUWYGF said:

Blackout is a very cool album, and i really like it because it has a very cool, urban vibe. It's just a very cool music and it makes you feel very....you know....cool. 

Exactly, Queen! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Having the chance to ask you a question here on Exhale is extraordinarily… cool.

Spoiler

And faded. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Exactly, Queen! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Having the chance to ask you a question here on Exhale is extraordinarily… cool.

Hide contents

And faded. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I think you're also very cool. I'm so happy that I finally have the chance to talk to my loyal fanbase, there are so many cool topics to discuss. #freeme so we can chat more often. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Hey nhi (knee), why are u so compliant with paying ur "boyfriend" like an employee? s** for cash is illegal on both parties, so stop paying him and send it my way k thanks

Sam has one of the biggest dic*ks i'vee seen in a man and ya'll will have to deal with it because I'm getting di*ked down every night LIKE I DESERVE TO BE. 

• Haha 4