REVELATION TIME: I'm Actually BRITNEY SPEARS

Its not her .. its actually the one and only ….. drum roll please !!!!!!!!! 🙃 Debbie Jane Gorski …. Ummmm  who the f🧐ck is that ? 🤨 yeah …and monkeys fly out of my butt! How do I put images ? Please help.. I would like the flying monkeys 🐒 💨from the wizard of oz. Thanks 🙏 

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Hey ya'll, yes, I've been hiding behind this profile of this studly looking man because I know you lil hoes will be too busy messaging him for ***** enough to never suspect that it's actually me, BRITNEY SPEARS, behind the screen :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Ask me anything you want :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Even about the you-know-who (imma poison the biotch).

I hate Britney Jean, that album is not a part of my discography and ya'll better burn your copies.

Bye. 

P.S. I have a list of all the members who called me fat and knee during femme fatale and piece of me. Ya'll better hide.

Britney Spears Smile GIF

When did you learn to speak Serbo-Croatian language? You speak better then me. Mine’s getting rusty. 

Hi Britney, 

I must confess that this profile is actually your sister Jamundo Lumpsack.

Why aren’t you answering my calls and why has the locks to MY condo changed?

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

P.S I’m excited to tell you that on Tues morning Sept 29th I’ll be performing YOUR hit songs in a special concert in San Francisco’s historic Castro District car park. And I promise you it will be a morning to remember. 

see you soon x

:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

so Britney is perfectly fluent in Balkanian languages. K. Slay kween :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Mood Ring (Balkan Version) Demanded Version coming very soon sweetie. I'm fluent in Spanish, French, English, British English, Serbian and Croatian :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: 

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Hi Britney, 

I must confess that this profile is actually your sister Jamundo Lumpsack.

Why aren’t you answering my calls and why has the locks to MY condo changed?

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

P.S I’m excited to tell you that on Tues morning Sept 29th I’ll be performing YOUR hit songs in a special concert in San Francisco’s historic Castro District car park. And I promise you it will be a morning to remember. 

see you soon x

:jamie_lynn_grape:

Jamaica Luno I told you a million times that you're not getting a single dime from me anymore go find a job you talentless sack of meat  :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Haha 6
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

OMG, I finally have the chance to ask you the important questions directly! Here I go!

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? 

Thank you for changing my life, Queen! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Thank you for these very important question Mantequilla, I will be answering them right here, right now/

My favorite movie is Vanilla Sky because Tom Cruise has a big peen

My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla because I LOVE vanilla candles 

Im very glad that I changed your life I love all my fans God bless you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
55 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

hi brit ,is apple pie real ¿

of course apple pie is real sweetie, I love eating it. Autumn (Goodbye) is at our doorstep so I will be making a lot of Apple Pie this season. Do you like Apple Pie too? 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, merci12 said:

Britney! Why you didn't come to Amsterdam with Piece Of Me Tour??!! I had to go all the way to Belgium to see you :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

What's wrong with Amsterdam? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Omg baby there's nothing wrong with Amsterdam! I think it is a very cool and faded city :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: But I'm a mom now :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:so I couldn't come. #freeme so I can visit you in Amsterdam. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Dear Britney,

Today I saw a boy and I wondered if he noticed me. He took my breath away. I can’t get him off my mind. And it scares me cause I never felt this way. No one in the world knows me better than you do. So Britney, I confide in you. 

Please tell me what to say. 

If you said your heart was beating loud, if you could escape the crowd somehow, if you said you want his body now, would he hold it against you? :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: 

#Britneywisdom

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Jamaica Luno I told you a million times that you're not getting a single dime from me anymore go find a job you talentless sack of meat  :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Now Brittany Jeans sis…

I don’t care if you wanna go squat in the African jungle and have a gazillion gay demon babies just give me my damn moolah 💰 

I got my eye on a new Tesla that shoots out knives from the headlights and a cat torture room  a new kitchen 

• Haha 4