Britney, abuse & self awareness.

I just wanted to leave a comment here really quick about the self awareness of someone that is being abused...

You know sometimes it takes time for ppl to realize that your being abused... I too have been abused at some point in my life...and most of the time you dont even understand it. I mean u know it hurts, and you know something does not feel right, but u just dont understand right away what exactly does it mean.

Brit said on her testimony herself 'fake till u make it'  but im sure it goes even deeper than that...sometimes MAYBE she felt some of the stuff done to her was 'normal', but it wasn't.

Also Sam, and the 'me time' stuff on his IG back then, when he seem sort of supportive about it, now Im not 100% trusting him, but maybe he too thought that it was 'normal' somehow,  tho she said she never wanted to go, maybe in his head he thought he was supporting her later and tried to defend 'her image' later by posting that...MAYBE.

Im just leaving this here cause I think this is very important if we want to understand what is going on...

Sorry if I sound confusing.

Peace.

• Love 2