Jump to content

Justin Bieber said he liked Morgan Wallen's album, immediately gets roasted


Recommended Posts

  • Leader

Justin Bieber posted on his Insta stories that he liked Morgan Wallen's album.

You may recall Wallen was caught saying the n-word earlier this year. 

Bieber said he had no idea, deleted the story and posted a few new stories apologizing after getting roasted.

The Internet moves fasssst. 
 

E79o8PVUUAY3YxL?format=jpg&name=large
 

E7-BhcPWYAYP8Ss?format=jpg&name=medium

E7-Ij4aWEAIudUF?format=jpg&name=large

wa.jpg.2490e6c219b1886c9e164a495488d21d.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to comment
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I mean, didn't JB have racist issues in the past by singing the n-word?  Once a racist, always a racist (*cough* Camila *cough* Billie *cough*) 

Season 13 Period GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race 

Peaches is still a bop tho...hate I can't listen to it though.

I’m sorry, but saying the n word isn’t racist. He said it as a 14 year old who clearly didn’t know what it meant or the reasoning behind it. Racism is discriminating. Saying the n word isn’t discriminating. It’s wrong, yes, but that doesn’t make him racist.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m sorry, but saying the n word isn’t racist. He said it as a 14 year old who clearly didn’t know what it meant or the reasoning behind it. Racism is discriminating. Saying the n word isn’t discriminating. It’s wrong, yes, but that doesn’t make him racist.

That was the most ignorant thing I’ve ever read IN MY LIFE. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m sorry, but saying the n word isn’t racist. He said it as a 14 year old who clearly didn’t know what it meant or the reasoning behind it. Racism is discriminating. Saying the n word isn’t discriminating. It’s wrong, yes, but that doesn’t make him racist.

:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m sorry, but saying the n word isn’t racist. He said it as a 14 year old who clearly didn’t know what it meant or the reasoning behind it. Racism is discriminating. Saying the n word isn’t discriminating. It’s wrong, yes, but that doesn’t make him racist.

in the words of.nene leakes 

THIS GIRL IS DELUSIONAL

Link to comment
11 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I mean, didn't JB have racist issues in the past by singing the n-word?  Once a racist, always a racist (*cough* Camila *cough* Billie *cough*) 

Season 13 Period GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race 

Peaches is still a bop tho...hate I can't listen to it though.

I dont agree. Most racist are due to ignorance. You can fight ignorance with education.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, THE_MIKY said:

I dont agree. Most racist are due to ignorance. You can fight ignorance with education.

Sure, almost all of us white people were once racist, because of our ignorance. With education and respect we can fight racism.

If Justin Bieber (or any other white celeb) once made racist comments when he was young, doesn't mean he's still racist and couldn't educate himself.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block