Britney Spears - Stronger (Live MTV 2000) remastered 4k

It was filmed in Australia, Sept 2001 as part of the 'Britney' promo tour.

She was supposed to go to Europe after Australia, but after 9/11 she instead filmed all promo for the UK/Europe in Australia before heading back to the US.

I think this performance may actually have been for CD:UK and not MTV. Could be wrong though.

This from at least 2001, cos she performed Slave 4 U the same day

This Slave 4 U performance is on fire, as well as the Stronger one.

I'm noticing now that some of her Britney-era Stronger promo performances are labeled as being from 2000. I get why though, most of it s promo performances are from the Britney-era (budled with Slave 4 U), but it is an Oops-era single.

15 hours ago, aspireone said:

This from at least 2001, cos she performed Slave 4 U the same day

This Slave 4 U performance is on fire, as well as the Stronger one.

I'm noticing now that some of her Britney-era Stronger promo performances are labeled as being from 2000. I get why though, most of it s promo performances are from the Britney-era (budled with Slave 4 U), but it is an Oops-era single.

HOLY **** THIS PERFORMANCE :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: This actually just may be her best Slave performance in terms of execution, just wish the camera work wasn’t so awful :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: