Mary Trump, basically shaded the f out of Meghan McCain on the view

On the View, Mary trump went on to talk about her uncle and the book she wrote, which apparently like his father, he really doesn't care about his family..

His Niece, who Is the daughter of Donald brother Robert Trump, was slammed By Meghan for cashing in on her distant relative, which is ironic cos Meghan herself is guilty as that by still saying My father John McCain, so basically without the last name, you wouldn't be here either. 

Her father John could have won the White House, but Sarah Palin and the scandal of her daughter's pregnancy did do a lot of damage and plus Sarah was Mockable from the get go anyway, hi Tina fey.

Anyway, mary said thank you for talking to me, I see your one co host, is scared to confront me or talk to me, it should be noted Meghan checked out the last two times, mary has appeared on the view..

Meghan actually gave a bold statement on Twitter saying there is no good Trumo family member (mind you there is bad blood between these two families since Donald spoke negatively about John, while he was dying of brain cancer, John forsake medical treatment in order to stop Donald from passing laws and such, much to the former presidents annoyance)

And she asked the family to if u seek me and my family alone. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block