AP? UO Oops Vinyl Doesnt Include Dear Diary Intro

2 minutes ago, Rik said:

Wait what do u mean? I got mine from Amazon, capitalist I know, but ya. 
There’s no intro?? Does she just start singing “dear diary today I saw a boy”?

Yes! When Your Eyes Say It just fades out and Dear Diary just starts. There’s no interlude where theyre talking about the date they went out and Britney sees a cute boy

12 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Yes! When Your Eyes Say It just fades out and Dear Diary just starts. There’s no interlude where theyre talking about the date they went out and Britney sees a cute boy

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: were the other interludes included?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

OMF so weird??? Is it possible it just cracks over that section… like the way records crack  or does it legitimately just not play anything?? 

I’m just thinking for a minute cuz outrageous for example sometimes skips a bit

I would also recommend buying a brush for ur records if u don’t have one already! 

30 minutes ago, Isla said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: were the other interludes included?

Literally hearing the felicia and Britney interlude in my head rn and howling “you don’t think I’m like that do you….” “Well… you kind of are” 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yep as a UK fan it’s the same for me :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Wait… you’re from… THE UK?!!!!!!!!! :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

hello m8 

when u hear this in the club ur gonna turn this **** up….. when we up in the club…. All eyes on us :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 

GREAT BRITAIN :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:  

SKINS THE TV SHOW :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

🇬🇧🇬🇧 :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Rik said:

Wait… you’re from… THE UK?!!!!!!!!! :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

hello m8 

when u hear this in the club ur gonna turn this **** up….. when we up in the club…. All eyes on us :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 

GREAT BRITAIN :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:  

SKINS THE TV SHOW :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

🇬🇧🇬🇧 :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Hey :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: (I haven’t seen Skins btw dd)

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

OMF so weird??? Is it possible it just cracks over that section… like the way records crack  or does it legitimately just not play anything?? 

I’m just thinking for a minute cuz outrageous for example sometimes skips a bit

I would also recommend buying a brush for ur records if u don’t have one already! 

I think it just must have the international version, even if it's the US tracklist.

In other regions it's the outro of Heart instead (technically speaking is not the intro of Dear Diary, but the outro of When Your Eyes Say It or Heart depending on the version)

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think it just must have the international version, even if it's the US tracklist.

In other regions it's the outro of Heart instead (technically speaking is not the intro of Dear Diary, but the outro of When Your Eyes Say It or Heart depending on the version)

That is so so interesting actually. I have Oops bsides and really enjoyed heart even when I heard it on the singles collection. I wonder how it would fit in as part of an out to of when your eyes say it 

7 minutes ago, Rik said:

That is so so interesting actually. I have Oops bsides and really enjoyed heart even when I heard it on the singles collection. I wonder how it would fit in as part of an out to of when your eyes say it 

so apparently it's not only those songs, there's also Girl in the Mirror with the outro in the international version :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Then the one with Heart is the Mexican, Australian, UK, Japanese and some Asian versions

And in the Asian version is You Got It All, but I can't find that clip, but in the tracklist it does last longer than in other versions.

• Love 2