Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney over breach of contract

Scarlett is suing Disney over a breach of contract, The success of Black widow, it's divided fans in particular Male fans say the film is way to me too and political towards men, it's actually way to liberal (I guess they forgot Marvel was always liberal entertainment anyway).

While her contract she signed in 2018 only included theatrical profits, the breach is basically about the profits from the Premier access on Disney+ which for 30 dollars you have the film on the app before the public does in October..

Understandably Scarlett is actually wanting her cut in the streaming profits, given how this wasn't In the contract she signed.  

The industry could see a legal change to where the streaming at home has to stop, or force to actually renogiaoate contracts to include sales from streaming platforms (ironically Disney only does this, HBO Max, paramount+ streams for free for a couple of weeks but removes the film so the public can rent it or buy for 29.99). 

This could change everything on how Disney does business with the new theatrical and home platforms at the same time..

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block