Reminder : Britney Spears is NOT free

13 minutes ago, fus said:

we get you @Roger we're all traumatized as well. we all know she's NOT free but i also like your reminder. thank you very much for it. its important to note that legally nothing has really changed.

with all the drama lately and increased attention to her as a person rather than her court case its easy to get distracted and lose focus with the less important things. we don't want this to become a media circus again - the focus is on her case, we need to let her rest and be relaxed during these troubled times so she has strength to fight for her freedom.

we know you mean well and a lot of fans share your concern too, and i was thinking the same thing yesterday and decided to listen to her court testimony audio again and jesus christ we still have a long way to fight for this queen. - i would recommend others to listen to this audio hit me baby one more time so we all remember the fight that lies ahead.

no legal changes have been made, but at least now she has good representation. once he starts taking action on this case we will be seeing a lot of progress.

our queen will reign again.

Exactly, I listened to her testimony again this week end and I wish people would too. It's been only a month but the focus has shifted back to her Instagram (I know I took part into it too).

Now that the excitement for these last IG posts is gone, let's go back to what we do best: put pressure on Team Con and inform the public on what's really going on. All I hope is that they won't try to put attention on other stuffs, they have been caught doing so in the past.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, YeezusChrist said:

And Kanye is.

I don't know much about Kanye, I only care about Britney in the industry, but does he really deserves to be in a cship ? Cship are not meant for unstable people, it's meant for incapacitated elders or comatose patients. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Roger said:

Exactly, I listened to her testimony again this week end and I wish people would too. It's been only a month but the focus has shifted back to her Instagram 

I think that was actually her Team's goal.

To shift the focus on her Instagram, so everyone will talk about it, instead of talking about her Bombshell testimony :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I think that was actually her Team's goal.

To shift the focus on her Instagram, so everyone will talk about it, instead of talking about her Bombshell testimony :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

I am expecting a new post after today's hearing.

• 6 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, Slayer said:

Roll on that day :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I can't wait for us all to hopefully find some peace :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Wellp…he still found a way to poop on her parade. The jokes just write themselves. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

On 7/26/2021 at 11:34 AM, Roger said:

Can't wait to go back into the standard and harmless fights like what is her best lead single ? And why it is Gimme More ? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

It’s the sheer irony for me when all he has been posting since Britney’s emancipation are conspiracies, fake articles and continuing to dehumanize her autonomy as if she’s some soulless robot who doesn’t have the capacity to think or make decisions for herself. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Now let us all take a moment of silence for poor sad pathetic troll Roger. The evil is defeated. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: