Lynne Spears…. “The Mother”

I want to know how well she sleeps at nights.

I'm not even a mother.But whenever I see a stray cat stuck among dogs on the street, I can't think of anything other than giving up everything and helping that needy creature.

If I saw dozens of dogs attacking my own baby, I wouldn't see anything. I will do my best to save her. So what did Lynne do? she published a book, remained silent for years, and tried to sell make-up products, Rodan and Fields. She opened an Instagram account where she played Christian sisterhood with 5 southern women.

Damn, if Sam Luthfi wasn't being such a dangerous man at one time, she would even sell jewelry on simple TV channels while her daughter was crying for help.

She was living the good ole life while Britney couldn't even get past the front door, let alone seeing her best friends. I am asking you. Which mother's conscience would allow this?

How could she breathe while her daughter was drowning with lithium at a strange place she never knew.

Ps: sorry for the rant but I feel so angry for her and I’m not even gonna start with jamie lynn.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dora pora said:

Agreed. She's selfish. 

I don't think she's malicious but I also think she's terribly selfish at the expense of her own daughter. The only time she moves into action is when her character is being judged.

Bad Mother.  

Well, evil can be achieved by both action and OMISSION.
When you see an unjust situation (or a big áss CRIME in this case) and do nothing, you're siding with the abusers, the criminals, the bad people, which is just what she's done for the last 13 years... So I'd say she's pretty malicious, yes; caring only about your own well being at the expense of others (when you know the terrible consequences) exceeds selfishness IMO, it's cruelty. When you're at least a bit decent, doing the wrong thing (or doing nothing) eats away at you, yet she seemed perfectly happy and comfortable for all this time. I truly have no sympathy for that woman, to me, she's an accomplice.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

In her book through the storm, she talked about sending pregnant jamie lynn away to some program in tennesse for teen moms but decided to change her mind at the last minute (after Jamie lynn had already packed) bc she didn't want her to be alone during this pregnancy.   I mean honestly what kind of deranged mother does that?! Your 16 year old daughter is pregnant, scared, lost her job (zoey 101) and is cover of the tabloids........she needed her mom more than ever during a time like that!!! Not to mention Casey needed to be their and support Jamie Lynn. When I read that I thought it was screwed up.

If she can be the horrible and uncaring towards JL, but imagine how she is towards Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 2