I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Stripped Piano Mix)

Hey guys, obviously at this point in time a little remix is far from important with everything going on in the Britney world, but I’d still like to be able to share with you all what I’ve been working on. Personally I’m not a huge fan of Not A Girl, but I think the lyrics can seriously relate to #FreeBritney and her real voice shines through on this mix.

Here is a simple stripped back Piano mix of I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman. I hope you enjoy 🙏🏼

• Love 6

I am personally a fan of this song and God it’s so bad that it’s been always awkward to sing along it as a man, but now as a 35 years old…. Wow:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anyways, I love this. And a good stripped down version of this song has been on my demand list forever. Thank you for posting!!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Riko said:

I am personally a fan of this song and God it’s so bad that it’s been always awkward to sing along it as a man, but now as a 35 years old…. Wow:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anyways, I love this. And a good stripped down version of this song has been on my demand list forever. Thank you for posting!!!

I love the song melody and her voice sounds so sweet, but it’s just the lyrics for me obviously can’t relate to :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: But thank you so much, I’m glad you loved it :) 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Intheblue said:

I think you lowered the pitch of the vocal so I thought it was live vocals for a second. Sounds exactly how she does when she sings it live. Great work. 

Yes I slightly lowered the pitch of her voice, honestly the original vocals sounds pitched to be anyways. I much prefer it sounding more natural! Thank you so much :)