Is LT literally everywhere?

nthenwkiss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hasn’t this been discussed to death on exhale before.

Comerica Bank & Trust are the executors/administrators of Prince’s estate and are the ones being investigated.

Lou was never involved in valuation or administration of the overall estate, she just dealt with “postmortem rights" meaning she helped manage Prince's publicity rights (the right to protect one’s image from being exploited commercially without their consent) after he died. Not related to tax.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/oliverherzfeld/2016/05/16/princes-post-mortem-publicity-rights/

https://metacept.com/post-mortem-rights-of-publicity/

5 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I wonder how she explains her online PR to her clients and other industry professionals. Protected social media accounts, her name on #FreeBritney articles, “alleged” theories everywhere etc...

In Mobeen's documentary for BBC, her reps said in the e-mail they sent him she lost clients because of that. I hope she loses more. 

The only way to take Lou down is if the feds slide into Britney's case and audit the accounting books that are in Jamie's possession. When Bessemer was apointed, the first thing Jamie filed was to not give them access.  Oooorrrrr.... if Britney files for a new lawyer and through him ask the court for a third party investigator to audit and account everything that is hers.  That's why Jamie will never step down, these books are the cherry on top of this case.

5 hours ago, neverover said:

I would guess her horcruxes are her nose job, her 600 million offshore account, and Penny’s balls. 

I wouldn’t be so surprised if the state of California is involved in this. Like it’s where all the stars are. Thankfully it’s coming to an end soon. US is getting a really bad rep in this, so I bet the federal government want this to be dealt with. 

You forgot Britney's dad... he's an horcrux as well. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

1 hour ago, legendoftherose said:

breaking news: pryanka chopra has severed ties with her accountant and business manager LOU TAYLOR after allegations of abuse regarding her involvement in Britney's conservatorship!

Nice! She need to change her name and nose next time she’s looking for a client. I am waiting for Kim K to drop her as well, but not too sure about that. Kim K might be as shrewd as the other Hollywood snakes. 

13 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I wonder how she explains her online PR to her clients and other industry professionals. Protected social media accounts, her name on #FreeBritney articles, “alleged” theories everywhere etc...

she must have been doing a lot of explaining these past couple of days / weeks.

1 hour ago, legendoftherose said:

breaking news: pryanka chopra has severed ties with her accountant and business manager LOU TAYLOR after allegations of abuse regarding her involvement in Britney's conservatorship!

My cousin texted me about this this morning. She said she saw it on Google news, but I can’t find anything.  Do you have a link?

13 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

She’s doing exorcisms on her clients on the weekly, claiming the demons are telling them all these bad things.

Archived