So recently i got back into listening to 'The Voice' of my generation(the nice one), Jessica Simpson. Was watching some Newly Wed clips on youtube, and saw a guy and said to myself, "Damn, Larry R has a doppleganger( u can clearly see him in the episode where Nick is moving his stuff out of his condo) and then the camera stayed longer than a m*** head editting multiple camera angles together and I fully saw him. Deep dive later( i just got done reading Jessicas book fyi that gave some deeper dets about their divorce) Larry was also managing Nick, produced Newly Weds and was Nicks all big and mighty lawyer Jess mentions in her book that fought for him to walk away with 10 Million. Theres many articles out there where Larry spills Tea without realizing it. He use to be BBrit lawyer and manager same time. Something tells me hell beable to get Jamie more money b4 this thing is over. And something tells me Larry hired Lou to b the scapegoat for this staged BS. Larry jumped ship first b4 anyone else mind u. He knew the system, he whispered sweet nothings of endless coin into Loucifers ear, and worked her puppet strings allowing her to think she was Big Alpha...all the while, its been another ugly lizard man running 2 women instead of just the 1 weve thought this whole time. Personally think Lou was callibg Larry out with the 'steal 1k a day' post. Mind u, i love connecting dots that take 10 years to surface as facts.