Britney’s Life In One Moment

After reading Ronan’s article capturing the conservatorship, the one image that will always stick in my head is the following. 

Walking through Britney’s house and seeing firemen holding axes, police, and others as if a ****** scene had just occurred standing outside the bathroom.  opening the bathroom door unlocked, and seeing britney hold her sleeping baby, dressed beautiful, quiet, and pacing while the tub runs and the helicopter spotlight can be seen through the window illuminating the room. That gives me chills. And I think completely paints Britney’s entire life in one moment. 

Here’s the excerpt:

News crews gathered outside the house, with anchors reporting live on the standoff. Four helicopters circled overhead. Lutfi arrived to find the house filled with cops and firemen wielding axes. “It looked like a ****** scene,” he recalled. “I pushed past everyone and opened the bathroom door—it was ridiculous; the locks on that door didn’t even work—and there she was, standing, pacing, holding the sleeping baby. She was dressed for a night out, in Louboutins. The bath is running. You could see the light filling up the bathroom from the choppers. I told her she needed to let Jayden go, and, as she’s about to hand me the kid, the firemen blow things up. They take the kid and bring a gurney and strap her down. She didn’t say anything. She was just looking at me, staring at me.” 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days