Let's demand to Matt Gaetz that Britney needs to be picked up by authorities

We should voice out to these congressmen that in order for Britney to accept this invitation they should extend their efforts by having the authorities pick her up.

I mean Britney in her own words said, that she can't go out her front door.

How else would she be allowed to go to Washington DC to speak out on her abusers? 

This invite is great but have the authorities pick her up and give her protection! 

His twitter is: @mattgaetz  

for those who have twitter, please let Matt Gaetz know about this situation. It's not like Britney even has the liberty to accept an invitation just like that! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

write to your state representative:

STEP 1: find your representative at https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative by using your zip code and address.

STEP 2: once you've found your representative you should access their house.gov website and check for contact options for them, in my case my representative is Maria Elvira Salazar at https://salazar.house.gov and she has a contact option via the government website.

STEP 3: you'll be asked for your home address, email, name, and telephone number. Please fill out the fields accordingly.

STEP 4: you'll be asked what your message is, in this case you can chose the topic of concern as "judiciary" or "other issue" if its not available and chose the option that states that you do not want a response that you are just voicing your opinion (support).

STEP 5: you might write whatever you feel like writing but I suggest something short like "Hello my name is NAME, and I'm writing about the open letter published by Rep. Matt Gaetz and various other members of congress inviting Britney Spears to openly speak to congress regarding her allegedly abusive court ordered conservatorship.

I want to express my support for the proposal and suggest that authorities make sure that Ms. Spears receives said open letter personally and is made aware of its existence, and more importantly is not physically kept from attending such event if that is her wish; we heard from her testimony that her conservators have used force in the past, and have gone as far as involuntarily drugging her and admitting her into rehab facilities against her will. I hope my CONGRESSMAN/WOMAN shares said concerns. Thank you"

STEP 5: submit your opinion and share with friends / family.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Let's wait for Britney to agree to this first before strangers pick her up :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: She may not want to do this. 

"I want to express my support for the proposal and suggest that authorities make sure that Ms. Spears receives said open letter personally and is made aware of its existence, and more importantly is not physically kept from attending such event if that is her wish"

• Love 4

Excuse me, what!? Mo347Tk.gif?noredirect

You wanna force Britney to do something she may not want to do in the first place? Jamie is that you? :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Talking in the congress requires preparation. If she agrees to talk not only to people there but to the whole country, cause "the minor abuser trying to clean his image" aka Gaetz, will make sure to shove a camera in her face and make it a live event for clout, then we're talking. 

6 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Execuse me, what!? Mo347Tk.gif?noredirect

You wanna force Britney to do something she may not want to do in the first place? Jamie is that you? :gunriah_mariah_carey:

hes saying that if she indeed wants to go she should be es***ted cause we dont know if she'll be allowed to go.