Time to turn our attention to Judge Penny- sign this complaint to the California Commission on Judicial Performance

8 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

I wanted so badly to believe she was a good judge and was just moving slowly due to our ducked up legal system but damn... what a flop

I remember two years ago people posting her face all over here because she was allegedly the saviour of Britney :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

tLcsGtAABjOIGDKN2Pk-9YKDjK3LBHC3jFV6Bk8T

• Haha 4
33 minutes ago, jalpha said:

Can someone create a topic and bullet point items of what to put in the complaint - for them to take it seriously? This would be very helpful. :) thank you! 

I would share what I wrote if I could figure out how to post images on this site...

7 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

It’s only for Americans..

give me some address and mobile numbers I can use (can be fake but to seem like original if it doesn’t matters)

It absolutely does matter. You cannot file a formal complaint using false information. 

• Love 1

I said this, i'm tired and just took an ambien so I might not be very coherent.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

"Judge penny has not listened to Britney Spears since the moment she became judge overseeing the conservatorship.
it is absolutely disgusting that judge penny would allow a health 39 yr old woman remain in a situation where her basic 
human rights are violated on a daily basis, just by listening to the court recording you can hear the desperate, yet coherent 
plea made by Britney, she cannot have children, get married... all of this makes you think... is judge penny actually looking out for the people that she as a judge is supposed to protect or is she just as corrupt as the individuals surrounding Britney?"

• Like 1