I was tagging JL in every free Britney post and she deactivated tags for her IG account

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, I’d love to suck on Bryan’s nipples until they’re raw and harder than diamond. But you right, that entire family is full of snakes. The only exceptions would probably be the kids because obviously they’re kids.

Eh I found him cute a couple of times but he’s just another Jamie clone:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

34 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Also, why the **** are they all called Jamie? Even Jamie Lynn's husband is called Jamie. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Jamie has reached the Top 10 most popular girl name 1 time and has reached Top 100 names 24 times. Jamie has been used in the United States ever since 1884, with 355,699 girls given the name in the past 200 years. 

Jamie name meaning: supplant which means to supersede and replace 

9 hours ago, MAG said:

Has anyone seen or heard anything from Bryan? I feel like he is NEVER in the picture :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

He did that awful interview last year where he threw everyone under the bus; Britney by saying the C-ship was good for her, and Team Con by admitting that Britney wanted out AND that the C-ship benefitted the entire family.

9 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

He did an interview about Britney and her Dad relationship. And he was an a.s.s. 

God, those arms. I would love to get a bear hug from him. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

8 hours ago, HIM said:

Eh I found him cute a couple of times but he’s just another Jamie clone:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

The picture of him shirtless while BOMTney steps on him, though. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

18 hours ago, HIM said:

I wonder what caused them to become so estranged. I remember watching the video where she defended Britney and felt so proud of her back then

When someone becomes a parent, they turn off part of their personal traits in order to nurture their offsprings. As a result, they would find every way to look out for the kids. As for JL, she knows the only way she could give her kids the best life is to get money from Britney, and she can only get the most money out of Brit if she's being complicit in the conservatorship.