I was tagging JL in every free Britney post and she deactivated tags for her IG account

13 minutes ago, HIM said:

I wonder what caused them to become so estranged. I remember watching the video where she defended Britney and felt so proud of her back then

Agreed. I remember watching this video and feeling so happy that Britney had a supportive sister who wasn't afraid to put a harassing woman in her place in public. And it does seem like they had a good relationship earlier on (when JL was younger). I feel like LT and Jamie must manipulated JL and turned her against Britney, or maybe JL ended up caring more about how she could benefit (money, power, etc.) than caring about her sister. Either way, even just as an outsider looking in, it's really sad to see how all of this impacted what felt like a great sister bond. I can't even imagine how much more painful it must have been for Britney.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, HIM said:

I wonder what caused them to become so estranged. I remember watching the video where she defended Britney and felt so proud of her back then

Now I just think that she wasn’t just defending Britney.. maybe all the paps and people were getting on her personal nerves 🤔 cause it’s hard not to loose patience when you are chased that amount of people.. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

The hashtag for her name has been unable to be used since the Zoey 101 fans went nuts at her scamming them. 

Her career has got to be irretrievable now surely. The only way I can see them coming out of this is if they explain what really happened. 

What career

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I can't stand peppermint thin lips or any of Britney's snake filled family 😩😩😩😩

I mean, I’d love to suck on Bryan’s nipples until they’re raw and harder than diamond. But you right, that entire family is full of snakes. The only exceptions would probably be the kids because obviously they’re kids.

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, I’d love to suck on Bryan’s nipples until they’re raw and harder than diamond. But you right, that entire family is full of snakes. The only exceptions would probably be the kids because obviously they’re kids.

Has anyone seen or heard anything from Bryan? I feel like he is NEVER in the picture :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

33 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Are you sure? Her tags show the last pic was Oct 2020

Different thing. You can tag people in pictures, which they can either allow, allow but need to approve or disable the function altogether. 

But then you can also tag people in comment section - unless they disable the ability to tag them. Which is what I guess JL has done now. So if you try to @ her handle, it won't show up.