Leigh-Anne becomes ambassador for Maybelline New York

Little Mix's Leigh-Anne has been announced as a new ambassador for Maybelline UK.

As well as being announced as the beauty brand's new UK ambassador, the singer will work on two initiatives with Maybelline - Brave Together and Makeup Not Make Waste, as well as ensuring inclusive beauty. 

Brave Together, which launches in October, will help people suffering with anxiety and depression while Makeup Not Make Waste is a recycling initiative.  

Speaking about the new partnership, Leigh-Anne said: 'I am so honoured to now be part of the Maybelline family and have the opportunity to work with a brand that understands and encourages everything I stand for.'

Leigh-Anne's first film will also be shown at Cannes Film Festival later this year ahead of its December release.

Pregnant, booked and busy :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

44290703-9692103-Outfit_change_Leigh_Ann

3 hours ago, PopPrince said:

Yassss queen!! I'm so proud of her. 

I love how she's making her own path, while firmly maintaining her place as one third of the largest girl group in the world

tumblr_phkltirpPh1uxkd75_400.gifv

She's slaying it, her own swimwear company, her charity for the black community, her first film coming out later this year, her film being shown at Cannes Film Festival, Maybelline ambassador and ofcourse Little Mix. So hard working :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Btw Leigh-Anne is singing in her film, so i'm guessing that will be her first solo song!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block