JoJo is a Creature of Habit ... And she looks amazing doing it!

Last Friday, JoJo released her new single Creature of Habit. The song itself is amazing. This is one of the most adventurous singles I have heard from her, vocally. It's got plenty of lush arrangements and harmonies to really let this song feel RICH! The music video released today shows us the BEAUTIFUL grown woman she has become. Her last album, Good to Know, was an amazing progression from Mad Love. Very excited to see what is in store for the new project.

Any JoJo fans out there excited for this? Any music fans out there unfamiliar with her who are excited by this new single?

jojo.JPG.c1cca006b5138a5b061267bdf2fc284b.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 7

I can tell Justin Tranter put his dirty hands on this masterpiece but I'm here for this sound :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I love the production more than the songwriting, damn those violins are gorgeous :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Apparently she said she's dropping a project called "Trying Not To Think About It" this fall and this is part of it. Not sure if it's an album, an EP or just stand-alone singles like Joanna and Sabotage.

Either way she's keeping us fed! :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I can tell Justin Tranter put his dirty hands on this masterpiece but I'm here for this sound :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I love the production more than the songwriting, damn those violins are gorgeous :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Seriously. It's so enticing. It's actually long for today's pop standards (at 3 minutes :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:) but the way it sweeps with the instrumentals, I felt like I blinked and it was over. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.