Ava Max isn't blonde anymore

• Content Curators
13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

stanning mediocrity, bland, emo, depressed, kidz bop jams they would give this girl the success she deserves :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

that feels personal :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: don't beat around the bush and just say it to MY FACE! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

However, yes Ava deserves more honestly, H&H is great album, for sure one of the best in recent times :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

But back to Oli, did you even listen to the album? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Where the heck did you get emo, depressed and (kidz bops jams) from?  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: The album is nothing but staright up atittude :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

37 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Idk. Something that she wont change it till some big world issues isnt resolved or aome ahit. Try to google it hahha

I think her career will die at some point if she keeps continue this haircut for too long. It was 'ok' for one era, but not for more.. It annoys people.

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

that feels personal :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: don't beat around the bush and just say it to MY FACE! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

However, yes Ava deserves more honestly, H&H is great album, for sure one of the best in recent times :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

But back to Oli, did you even listen to the album? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Where the heck did you get emo, depressed and (kidz bops jams) from?  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: The album is nothing but staright up atittude :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: 

Bish name the time and place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I pray for a Dua residency :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Me too tenor.gif and a Billie and all those other chicks, ohh gosh I wish even Beyonce would have one but let's be honesy she never will :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Spoiler

:explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

14 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Who convinced her that this tragic chop of a haircut should be her trademark. SOMEBODY CALL AN A&R :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

In today's Music industry, the artists themselves are the a&r. 

Even a&r is slowly being phased out, cos they're no longer needed!, cos the internet and buzz from the public replaced them as the record signers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block