ABBA officially release "Dancing Queen" in 4K

C0TJbzF.jpg

ABBA release in 4K their Iconic music video for Dancing Queen in celebration to 500 Million View. There's rumors they will post their whole videography in 4K and will be release in Blu-ray and 4K UHD. Lets remember ABBA will release new music at the end of this year. So definitely they are getting ready to come back in action.

CELEBRATING 500M VIEWS! REMASTERED IN HD – UP TO 4K!!

Make sure to select the 4K quality :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, ABBADABBADOO said:

Agree!! They are taking (literally) ages to release it lol

I love them thou... and I would wait for them another decade if is necessary :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

They are pop music.

I am kinda sad that they think they would shatter fans nostalgia if they went to tour as themselves. In a way I understand it but also am sad they feel that way.

Wish they did reunion 10-20 years ago

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

They are pop music.

I am kinda sad that they think they would shatter fans nostalgia if they went to tour as themselves. In a way I understand it but also am sad they feel that way.

Wish they did reunion 10-20 years ago

Agree! but I think the circumstances where not there, to make it happen. I think they just didn't want to make a return. They just were living their lives hidden from the media.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ABBADABBADOO said:

Agree! but I think the circumstances where not there, to make it happen. I think they just didn't want to make a return. They just were living their lives hidden from the media.

Yeah they certainly didn’t need the miney.plus their personal relationships fell appart. Agents has extreme social anxiety. Friday also disappeared when she flopped with her solo music in the 80s.

16 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

I'm not even a fan of 70's disco music... but a classic is a classic.  #respect
You can't help but jamn to this song... 

Hope their new release is as good and do some sort of reset to the music scene (wishful thinkin') hahaha

When will RCA, though?

Totally agree! and I wish the same. POP music lately is so lame and boring! :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block