Henry Cavill turns 38 today!

6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Throwback to when I was convinced Matt Bomer and Henry were the same person. :explainlol_stare_spin:

EEDsPY5W4AInOo8.jpg

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: You've got a point, though :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Ariana Grande? Idkkk

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I feel like you've developed a pathology for that woman 

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Also keep repping Marina there. Before the court appearance, I get to hear a new Marina album first :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: I'm super stoked. I think I should start a Marina and Henry Cavill appreciation thread 

Oh, I will... The amount of excitement I have for the new album is through the roof. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: There haven't really been any other exciting announcements (besides CHVRCHES), so I've latched onto Marina. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: Here's hoping Lorde and Poppy announce new albums soon enough too. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

I am only bi/gay for Henry

bb193d145f8bd902e178155fe6d0ac27.thumb.g

As you should Henry Cavill Net Worth 2021: How Much Is Superman Actor Worth

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I still prefer Henry Cavill - and hey, ya never know. Cavill could be Justin Timberlake Jt GIF by *NSYNC

Henry Cavill in 2021 | Henry cavill, Henry, Hot dudes

1 hour ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

The hottest. He got everything and he's a geek. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Henry Cavill — dcmultiverse: Henry Cavill Builds a Gaming PC

DiscussingFilm on Twitter: "Henry Cavill shares a new look at his PC with a  RTX 3090 graphics card. (Source: henrycavill/IG) https://t.co/CTMg7K59ED" /  Twitter

He's extremely humble and down-to-earth guy. Very well mannered as well. He's an inspiration!

1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I cant post my favorite pics here. They're the photos we took from the comfort of his bed! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

anigif_sub-buzz-8406-1512042193-15.gif?o

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.