Henry Cavill turns 38 today!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Throwback to when I was convinced Matt Bomer and Henry were the same person. 

What is this new era of you repping this satanistic Taylor Swift looking h0e. 

Ughhhhh I need him to take my gay virginity. I have already done my straight virginity. But I am saving my *** for him  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Throwback to when I was convinced Matt Bomer and Henry were the same person. :explainlol_stare_spin:

EEDsPY5W4AInOo8.jpg

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: You've got a point, though :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Ariana Grande? Idkkk

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I feel like you've developed a pathology for that woman 

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

So there's my answer, I guess... :explainlol_stare_spin:

Also keep repping Marina there. Before the court appearance, I get to hear a new Marina album first :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: I'm super stoked. I think I should start a Marina and Henry Cavill appreciation thread 

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
21 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Also keep repping Marina there. Before the court appearance, I get to hear a new Marina album first :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: I'm super stoked. I think I should start a Marina and Henry Cavill appreciation thread 

Oh, I will... The amount of excitement I have for the new album is through the roof. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: There haven't really been any other exciting announcements (besides CHVRCHES), so I've latched onto Marina. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: Here's hoping Lorde and Poppy announce new albums soon enough too. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

I am only bi/gay for Henry

bb193d145f8bd902e178155fe6d0ac27.thumb.g

As you should Henry Cavill Net Worth 2021: How Much Is Superman Actor Worth

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I still prefer Henry Cavill - and hey, ya never know. Cavill could be Justin Timberlake Jt GIF by *NSYNC

Henry Cavill in 2021 | Henry cavill, Henry, Hot dudes

1 hour ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

The hottest. He got everything and he's a geek. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Henry Cavill — dcmultiverse: Henry Cavill Builds a Gaming PC

DiscussingFilm on Twitter: "Henry Cavill shares a new look at his PC with a  RTX 3090 graphics card. (Source: henrycavill/IG) https://t.co/CTMg7K59ED" /  Twitter

He's extremely humble and down-to-earth guy. Very well mannered as well. He's an inspiration!

1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I cant post my favorite pics here. They're the photos we took from the comfort of his bed! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

anigif_sub-buzz-8406-1512042193-15.gif?o