Henry Cavill turns 38 today!

Happy birthday my **** baby!

For such a high profile actor, he's actually really humble and sweet and nerdy.  Honestly if he and Britney were single, they would make an awesome couple since they're similar in that sense where they are totally just normal humble people who like to stay out of the spotlight. But based on both of their SO's, I think they want something different from themselves, which I understand that too as my hubby is my opposite lol.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Brat said:

Can he just hold me for 30 seconds? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

anigif_sub-buzz-16085-1533593324-8.gif

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Can somebody please make a poll that asks whether one would prefer to bang him as The Witcher or Superman? 

:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

ff80af558f15e098207403713d23b194b034cbce

319fde6ad9005339f3a2261e5e2843350afb86fa

Can't wait for season 2.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Hoping for more steamy scenes :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block