Would Britney Have Tour With Britney Jean Album ?

Considering the residency in Vegas was planned with the album, Vegas was happening either way. However the residency was only planned for a year give or take? And then she signed on to do more. Had the album blown up and became a commercial success, anything is possible. Would she have renewed her residency? Or would she have planned a tour based on the album? Who knows. Personally I would have loved to see half of that album performed live. Either way, the residency lasted too long. She went through 2 album cycles during her residency. Neither album receiving the tour treatment or much commercial treatment at all. Such a shame. Glory would have been an incredible tour. But I also get that it was a lucrative and comfortable deal for her and her kids and being so close to home. The fact that she could hold a residency for that long AND take it on the road as a world tour proves that she is still in high demand and has what it takes to entertain millions. And sure Domination would have sold out and would have been one of the best shows in Vegas but it wasn’t meant to happen nor did anyone want it. It was way too soon and she’s far too young to spend the rest of her career in Sin City. Obviously...but thats an unrelated topic. She’s Britney *****!

• Like 1