Cardi B throws shade at the Barbz, in her track "Big Paper" with DJ Khaled

1 minute ago, Style. said:

The only one pressed on here is YOU. Look how pathetic you are leaving these essays about someone you hate. 

Repeat after me: Nicki Minaj sold more records and is wealthier than all of the female rappers, past and new, put together. Look how I enjoy my day!!!!!! :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Repeat after me - she’s old, played out, no number 1s without someone else’s help, disrespectful, boring, a copycat, the list goes on, but no one cares but you. Stay pressed boo!! 🥱🥱🤡🤡

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Repeat after me - she’s old, played out, no number 1s without someone else’s help, disrespectful, boring, a copycat, the list goes on, but no one cares but you. Stay pressed boo!! 🥱🥱🤡🤡

You’re a clown because you can’t keep up with your lies. I stated ONLYFACTS, yet your topic doesn’t make any sense. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Truth hurts. Also, she’s her face is the standard, that’s why everybody after her is standing in line to get Nicki’s look. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: Happy Easter, son! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

***Kim's look you mean. and yes i saw DOJA's #1. where's ol girl's?  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: go venmo some coins to the ped****e supporter! stay pressed babygirl!!! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Nicki’s remix made the song #1, ‘babygirl’ please and yes, I bought the song not only one time but two times. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Kim’s look? Oh please, are you stuck in 1990? No ones checking for her since. Thanks to Nicki she’s getting a little buzz here and there. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki’s remix made the song #1,

cardi got 2 all by herself :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: and yeah, kim's look. nothing ol' girl did was original or innovative. you just keep clowning yourself. let it go sis. the barbz (or whatever you three queens left who stan her call yourselves these days) are ova. ol' girl got was coming to her. notice how you have nothing to say about the fact you pay your hard earned coin to a ped****e lover and supporter. you a mess and digging this hole deeper hun. but if you wanna chat we can PM?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

cardi got 2 all by herself :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: and yeah, kim's look. nothing ol' girl did was original or innovative. you just keep clowning yourself. let it go sis. the barbz (or whatever you three queens left who stan her call yourselves these days) are ova. ol' girl got was coming to her. notice how you have nothing to say about the fact you pay your hard earned coin to a ped****e lover and supporter. you a mess and digging this hole deeper hun. but if you wanna chat we can PM?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Jesus Christ. You keep repeating the same **** like a parrot with no proof. Nicki’s far from being over, she’s literally doing real numbers while Cardi suck D for verses and got those 1s based on sympathy and payola. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I bring in the facts, you brought up some fabricated illusions. Eat my *****! 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Style. said:

Jesus Christ. You keep repeating the same **** like a parrot with no proof. Nicki’s far from being over, she’s literally doing real numbers while Cardi suck D for verses and got those 1s based on sympathy and payola. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I bring in the facts, you brought up some fabricated illusions. Eat my *****! 

🥱🥱 give your coin to the pe** lover with no solo number 1s and a recently flopped album. Like I been saying and you just keep proving me right again and again - stay pressed. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block