Cardi B throws shade at the Barbz, in her track "Big Paper" with DJ Khaled

So buzz has swirled around social media that Cardi B dissed the barbz, big time. 

Addressing that she has big haters, if they wanna at her, keep hating on her, you can go ahead but she wants you to know.

" I have five number ones, while you've got five number nones" and she also calls you nobodies and society rejects throughout the track, that nobody has time to care for..234906.jpeg.d692c330a44fff200ec50f069ea233b7.jpeg

Edited by Invitation

I think its a reach. Shes always been talking about her haters even prior to her Nicki fued. 

/son b**ches, movе Kulture out the car seat - This could be seen as a subtle dig aimed at Nicki Minaj, nodding to one of her most well-known lyrics from her song 'Did It On’em' (All these b**ches is my sons / And I'ma go and get some bibs for 'em). Nicki and Cardi notoriously have a history of feuding, resulting in a physical altercation at a Harper's Bazaar party at New York Fashion Week in 2018.

but even "son b/tches" has become slang but mainly due to Nicki.

• Like 3

She sounds like she's reading off a script 😂

I love that she's calling out Nicki for having less than five number 1s cause she is always bragging about her accolades like anyone cares. Nicki is going to come back and brag about being the queen blah blah blah same script :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So buzz has swirled around social media that Cardi B dissed the barbz, big time. 

Addressing that she has big haters, if they wanna at her, keep hating on her, you can go ahead but she wants you to know.

" I have five number ones, while you've got five number nones" and she also calls you nobodies and society rejects throughout the track, that nobody has time to care for..234906.jpeg.d692c330a44fff200ec50f069ea233b7.jpeg

Society reject is, as an example, a person that needs to work a s** worker and **** men to steal their money.

The reason why people hate her is not because she has some not deserved success, is because she is a lier who threw shade to a peer to harm her and try to take her place, which is not posible. Even without #1s Nicki Minaj’s music remains ICONIC WORLDWIDE, she is a real talent. 

Unfortunately, actually anyone can be rich and famous without deserving it, we live in the era of realities and social media. The hard thing is to progress with effort and talent; having dignity, values and education. Does Cardi B has that? She can enjoy her paid #1s. $£U+

4 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

gimme a break. we all know Ol' Girl stole that line from Remy after Remy got locked up. have several seats "barbz". your "queen" is a has been who was a lil kim rip off from jump without even the decency to pay kim her props. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:
https://twitter.com/realremyma/status/6419369950?s=21

Your whole comment is deluded and a reach. Nicki always payed homage to Lil Kim and she talked about the inspo of the ‘sons’ line on Genius: 

That was around 2007/2008 when she was on MySpace so Remy probably heard it from Nicki and stole it per usually. BUT knot the way around. 

Shall I make you my first son on exhale? Let me think of a phrase and get back to you (ASAP). :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Your whole comment is deluded and a reach. Nicki always payed homage to Lil Kim and she talked about the inspo of the ‘sons’ line on Genius: 

That was around 2007/2008 when she was on MySpace so Remy probably heard it from Nicki and stole it per usually. BUT knot the way around. 

Shall I make you my first son on exhale? Let me think of a phrase and get back to you (ASAP). :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

False. Another delusional barb. You tried it tho. Stream SHETHER! Don’t give your coins to that pe** supporting swagger jacker 🥴🤡

1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

False. Another delusional barb. You tried it tho. Stream SHETHER! Don’t give your coins to that pe** supporting swagger jacker 🥴🤡

Shether ain’t on no streaming platforms and the one who was benefiting from the beef was Nicki ofc, and the diss was full of LIES. Yeah, I’m a Barb and you’re knot my son, you’re my mf step son. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:
I stan the highest selling female FOR THE RECORD! And you? A muppet :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

Shether ain’t on no streaming platforms and the one who was benefiting from the beef was Nicki ofc, and the diss was full of LIES. Yeah, I’m a Barb and you’re knot my son, you’re my mf step son. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:
I stan the highest selling female FOR THE RECORD! And you? A muppet :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Look how pressed you are defending a fraud and a ped****e supporter 🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😩 she payin your bills sis? You riding her hard!

you feel how you feel about Ol Girl. I feel how I feel. She a fraud boo boo.  Enjoy your day. 🥱

10 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Look how pressed you are defending a fraud and a ped****e supporter 🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😩 she payin your bills sis? You riding her hard!

you feel how you feel about Ol Girl. I feel how I feel. She a fraud boo boo.  Enjoy your day. 🥱

The only one pressed on here is YOU. Look how pathetic you are leaving these essays about someone you hate. 

Repeat after me: Nicki Minaj sold more records and is wealthier than all of the female rappers, past and new, put together. Look how I enjoy my day!!!!!! :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block