Sia's directorial debut 'Music' wins big at Golden Raspberry Awards

• Content Curators

The Golden Raspberry Awards, better known as the Razzies, have bestowed their annual dubious honors on the worst achievements in film for 2020. The ceremony took place one day ahead of Oscar night, as is tradition.

Sia's controversial directorial debut Music, which was heavily criticized for its depiction of autism, took home three awards, including Worst Director, Worst Actress for Kate Hudson, and Worst Supporting Actress for Maddie Ziegler. 

SiaTN2.thumb.jpg.0fcd2b411b0c1036a415a8a17f38ecf5.jpgI feel bad for Maddie, but Sia definitely deserves it :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Edited by Invitation
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Invitation said:

The Golden Raspberry Awards, better known as the Razzies, have bestowed their annual dubious honors on the worst achievements in film for 2020. The ceremony took place one day ahead of Oscar night, as is tradition.

Sia's controversial directorial debut Music, which was heavily criticized for its depiction of autism, took home three awards, including Worst Director, Worst Actress for Kate Hudson, and Worst Supporting Actress for Maddie Ziegler. 

SiaTN2.thumb.jpg.0fcd2b411b0c1036a415a8a17f38ecf5.jpgI feel bad for Maddie, but Sia definitely deserves it :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I’m tired of her...

2 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

And Maddie is how old? 18? Imagine giving a kid the worst actress award?

I kinda agree with you, even if she was really bad in it (i don't know i refused to watch it) she shouldn't at her current age be counted. It can really knock her confidence, especially since she said how stressful and emotionally draining filming Music was for her. She already knew people would hate it and by extension her i guess.

Sia deserved it though, no doubt their

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.