Heidi Montag Confirms ''Superficial'' Vinyl Release Coming

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I'm 22 my parents just let me watch MTV early :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I wasn’t sure the age cutoff for people who’d think that they’re irrelevant :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I was watching Bad Girls Club in middle school but somehow missed MTV :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I wasn’t sure the age cutoff for people who’d think that they’re irrelevant :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I was watching Bad Girls Club in middle school but somehow missed MTV :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

bad girls club slayed :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: but yeah i literally learned about her at the peak of her prime when she had like 10 plastic surgeries in one day :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: i was young and impressionable and she was dropping bops. Now it's all nostalgia :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

• 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block