This explicit mix of PCD's "Don't Cha" is new to me...

3 minutes ago, iamsmashed said:

which version? it's unavailable. But i love the original version without the rap. with that breakdown" know I am on your mind, I know we'd have a good time " that sounded better than the rap. IMO

Oh is it not showing? It's the live version of the one you're talking about with that breakdown and it has more vocals by the Dolls. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Acer said:

Nicole wasn’t good at her first solo singles - they weren’t great at all: Whatever U like, Puakenikeni, Supervillian

Idk... I think with some effort, Puakenikeni and Supervillain could’ve been something. They barely pushed them as singles and just gave up. Well... I think I know why Supervillian got the axe - MaddScientist’s flame was starting to fizzle at that time. 

13 hours ago, Acer said:

Nicole wasn’t good at her first solo singles - they weren’t great at all: Whatever U like, Puakenikeni, Supervillian

Idk... I think with some effort, Puakenikeni and Supervillain could’ve been something. They barely pushed them as singles and just gave up. Well... I think I know why Supervillian got the axe - MaddScientist’s flame was starting to fizzle at that time. 

On 2/26/2021 at 4:42 AM, phareezy said:

It always baffled me how Nicole's solo singing career never popped off. PCD was basically her with background dancers. Lose the PCD background dancers and suddenly we lost interest? It was odd. Glad she found success doing other things. She's crazy talented.

There are few reason why.

1) her surname Scherzinger is not a good marketing name for English speaking audience and especially Americans. 

2) She is too confident which general public doesn't like, she could be **** and confident in her videos but should have been more "girl next door" "good American girl" in interviews and appearances.

Its all a game in showbiz ... she is super talented so yeah she should definitely do better, but at the end there are thousands pretty super talented people who will never make it even close to her so she should be happy anyway

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Acer said:

But then Don’t Hold Your Breath, Wet saved her!

Do you also think how she get wet in Wet? :)

And how it could be that her best new single Boomerang won’t released in 2nd album!

Whatever u like is top!!! 
puakenikeni is good.

pretty is an amazing song as well

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

There are few reason why.

1) her surname Scherzinger is not a good marketing name for English speaking audience and especially Americans. 

2) She is too confident which general public doesn't like, she could be **** and confident in her videos but should have been more "girl next door" "good American girl" in interviews and appearances.

Its all a game in showbiz ... she is super talented so yeah she should definitely do better, but at the end there are thousands pretty super talented people who will never make it even close to her so she should be happy anyway

Both very good points! Especially the confident one. Particularly since she's a minority. As sad as it is, people really don't like seeing an ultra confident woman. 

I respect she didn't play that game but sucks it came at the expense of career success. 

39 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Both very good points! Especially the confident one. Particularly since she's a minority. As sad as it is, people really don't like seeing an ultra confident woman. 

I respect she didn't play that game but sucks it came at the expense of career success. 

why the f is the word s3xy censured. There are literally photos of rappers with naked a55 and t1ts on a main page and word s3xy is censored? lol

On 2/25/2021 at 10:42 PM, phareezy said:

It always baffled me how Nicole's solo singing career never popped off. PCD was basically her with background dancers. Lose the PCD background dancers and suddenly we lost interest? It was odd. Glad she found success doing other things. She's crazy talented.

She’s not interesting enough she doesn’t have that x-factor which is why I think her solo career didn’t take off plus some of the songs she chose to release in the US weren’t great. She comes off kind of arrogant too which makes her not as likable. 

11 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She’s not interesting enough she doesn’t have that x-factor which is why I think her solo career didn’t take off plus some of the songs she chose to release in the US weren’t great. She comes off kind of arrogant too which makes her not as likable. 

Idk about not being interesting enough or having the x-factor but I can agree with choosing poor songs to release and coming across as arrogant/too confident which someone else mentioned most people don't like.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, nwonder said:

It’s actually how the original singer Tori Alimaze sang it

she was dropped by the label and then the song was passed on to PCD or something.

Re Nicole - I feel like the marketing of the group, with the sole focus being in her, hurt her image in the long run.

This is the one I heard in the radio back in 2004 and I loved it

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block