bad romance is so iconic

didilieno

6 minutes ago, s&m said:

According to who? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

A lot of ppl

best music video of the 21st century

grammy winning

critically acclaimed

8th biggest hit of 2010 and #83 biggest hit of the 2010s, despite being released in 2009 (it didnt even go to number one yet is more remembered than HIAM, 3, and Womanizer) 

most viewed video of the 2000s

1.3 billion views and counting ....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

this, the fact that you won't even give Britney a chance or acknowledge any of her accomplishments. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

No one has topped her 2000 and 2001 VMAs performances since then because the choreography was impeccable. it doesn't make you cool or 'edgy' to be rude towards someone. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The choreography wasnt bad but its mainly remembered for her stripping and snake

Just now, exposingmediocrity said:

The choreography wasnt bad but its mainly remembered for her stripping and snake

Difference is, even if she did neither of those things, the audience was already hooked on her performance. If Britney was just dancing the entire time with 0 gimmicks, people woud have still lost their minds. if you think that's not bad, then I don't get how you can praise other female dancers who haven't come close to that level and say Britney is "talentless". :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I low-key think at this point you're just a Britney fan who came on here to purposely get on the nerves of other people who listen to Britney. No one goes to this greater extent of talking about something they claim to insult so much without being fascinated by it. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

11 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Difference is, even if she did neither of those things, the audience was already hooked on her performance. If Britney was just dancing the entire time with 0 gimmicks, people woud have still lost their minds. if you think that's not bad, then I don't get how you can praise other female dancers who haven't come close to that level and say Britney is "talentless". :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I low-key think at this point you're just a Britney fan who came on here to purposely get on the nerves of other people who listen to Britney. No one goes to this greater extent of talking about something they claim to insult so much without being fascinated by it. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

i will leave soon

Just now, exposingmediocrity said:

What Adele and taylor fansite is out there :(

I don't really no but I'm sure you'll be able to find something out there. Or even a general pop forum like ATRL. You are free to stay here of course but just note that this is a primarily Britney + pop culture forum so a lot of your posts about Britney will be scrutinized. 

Also, I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. Britney's discography helped me through a very tough time in my life so I'm very attached to it and will defend her till the day I die. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

1 hour ago, exposingmediocrity said:

A lot of ppl

best music video of the 21st century

grammy winning

critically acclaimed

8th biggest hit of 2010 and #83 biggest hit of the 2010s, despite being released in 2009 (it didnt even go to number one yet is more remembered than HIAM, 3, and Womanizer) 

most viewed video of the 2000s

1.3 billion views and counting ....

Good :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Archived