• Last Reply
1 minute ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Talentless? I- So a person without talent would do that:

image.webp 

britney-spears-timeline-2000-3-billboard 

ce7fe0075537618e77600be7ae40c714.jpg 

033c55a51150ecf116f7c11a9041c212.jpg 

You are only embarrassing yourself sweetheart 

Anyone can perform with a snake and take off their clothes. baby one more time wasnt written or produced by her. she just sang it. 

OMFG can the Britney vs Gaga thing just die a painful death already

Aren't they like friends or something? Weren't they talking of collaborating in 2013? Wasn't Telephone originally a Britney song?

While Britney doesn't have Gaga's vocal chops, you don't need to have those to be an iconic dancer, performer, and have great aesthetics and music and just be a goddess in general

Even choosing between Bad Romance and Toxic for which is more iconic is pointlessly splitting hairs (although personally I think BR has a slight advantage)

Just now, WeatherBOI said:

OMFG can the Britney vs Gaga thing just die a painful death already

Aren't they like friends or something? Weren't they talking of collaborating in 2013? Wasn't Telephone orihinally a Britney song?

While Britney doesn't have Gaga's vocal chops, you don't need to have those to be an iconic dancer, performer, and have great aesthetics and music and just be a goddess in general

Even choosing between Bad Romance and Toxic for which is more iconic is pointlessly splitting hairs (although personally I think BR has a slight advantage)

i was just appreciating gaga @BabkaAutorkawas the one who did britney vs gaga

3 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

It made this thread relevant so enjoy :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao::queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Lol idc if this thread is "relevant" i was appreciating Gaga. Britney stans are insecure. her first two albums outsold gagas career. So what was the point of this? Yall can never let other female artists shine

3 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

She is not the second greatest dancer by any means Image result for britney bad dancingImage result for britney bad dancingImage result for britney bad dancing

Look at my profile to see what she's capable of. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also it's so ironic how you bring up "talentless" but then continue to talk about artists who can't dance and have voices no better than Britney's current one. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She was a natural dancer, the Dream Within a Dream tour showed more dancing abilities than ANY other female in the pop world aside from Janet Jackson and you will deal with it. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

10 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Look at my profile to see what she's capable of. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also it's so weird how you bring up talentless but then continue to talk about artists who can't dance and have voices no better than Britney's current one. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She was a natural dancer, the Dream Within a Dream tour showed more dancing abilities than ANY other female in the pop world aside from Janet Jackson and you will deal with it. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

No thanks.

which artists? Taylor? Taylor has never been known to be a dancer.

Lol nope. 

[IMG]

Archived